Chapter 17: A Night of Perfect Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 17 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"After (Y/N) came back with Jade who was disguised as Tiffany through Beacon, she's happy that the man she fell in love with came back to her. But, for some reason he's been kinda distancing himself at times which confused her why he's acting like this and she is in her dorm sitting by herself thinking of a way to talk to him. She hears the door open to reveal Yang walking in.....................
Yang: " Hey sis, everything okay?"
Ruby: "Yeah, I'm fine. Just stuff going through my mind."
Yang: *walks towards her, sits next to her* "What's the matter? Is it (Y/N)?"
Ruby: "Yeah, he hasn't been talking to me much and I just don't understand why he isn't talking to me and hanging out with me. I'm happy he came back, I just don't worry understand."
Yang: "Maybe he's afraid, *she looks at her* because we found out that his mother is Cinder and maybe that's why he disappeared in the first place. Well, maybe the main reason is that he was hunting her, but I know deep the inside his heart he loves you Ruby, he just needs to know you're not angry at him just because who his mother is. I mean I would do the same if it was my mother."
....................Yang pats her back with Ruby thinking, she knew her sister was right. She needs not show (Y/N) she isn't mad at him.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V

...................(Y/N) got done training with everyone, but Ruby wasn't there causing him to look down. He is in the dorm he's staying at in Haven. He hears a knock causing him to look as Ruby walks in causing him to sit up.....................
(Y/N): "Oh Ruby, hey. You need something?"
Ruby: "I want to talk."
....................she walks in to closing the door behind her to walk to him and sit next to him.....................
(Y/N): "What do you want to talk about?"
Ruby: "(Y/N) are you- Are you afraid that I'll hate you?"
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What do you mean?"
Ruby: "After finding out your mother is Cinder, are you afraid I would be angry? Please, tell me the truth."
(Y/N): *looks down* "Yeah, I-I was afraid of your reaction so I ran away to hunt her still, but I didn't know how you would react. I'm sorry I ran. My mother is the one responsible for Beacon's destruction and I can understand if you were-"
.....................he was interrupted with Ruby wrapping her arms around his neck to bring him in for a hug, his eyes widen at her reaction as he looked up at her.....................
Ruby: "I'm not mad at you (Y/N), I know of the pain you had when you were a kid and for what she did to you is unforgivable. But, it doesn't matter who your mother is and what she's done, you're still the (Y/N) I fell in love with when I first met you and that will never change. *she looks at him in the face* Don't ever think I hate you, cause I don't. I love you (Y/N)."
......................she leans in to kiss him causing him to kiss back, she pushes him on the bed laying on top of him as they both still have a make out session. Ruby inserts her tongue in his mouth with (Y/N) doing the same thing, they looked at each other with (Y/N) feeling a hand on his area making him groan to see it's Ruby's hand, he looks at her to see a big blush on her face...................
Ruby: "I-I want you (Y/N)."

3rd P.O.V

..................he rubs her breasts through her outfit making her moan at the feeling, she sits up to take off her cape and throw it on the ground to take off her vest with her bra releasing her breasts..................
Ruby: "You can touch them (Y/N)."
..................he gropes her breasts again making her moan from the grip of his hands, she leans forward for him to lick and suck on her breasts causing her moans to be more loud and frequent from the pleasure he's giving her....................
(Y/N): (I never expected Ruby to have this kind of body, but she still the cute Ruby I love.)
..................Ruby moans again until she slides her hand down his body to unzip his pants releasing his hardened member. She looks to see it causing her eyes to widen in surprise...................
Ruby: "You're so big, this is my first time seeing something like this."
(Y/N): "Are you nervous?"
Ruby: "I would be lying I said I wasn't, *looks at him smiling*but as long as it's you I'll accept anything."
..................she moves her panties aside to show her opening, she lowers herself on his member inserting it inside her making her whimper at the loss of her virginity. She kept going until she plops on his member making her moan loud...................
Ruby: "I'm so happy I lost my virginity to you (Y/N), you don't have to do anything. Let me show how much I love you."
...................she starts bouncing on his member making her moan at the feeling, (Y/N) groans from Ruby's opening squeezing his member tight while she bounces.....................
(Y/N): "Ruby."
Ruby: "Is it good (Y/N)? Am I doing alright?"
(Y/N): "You feel amazing."
Ruby: *smiles* "Good."
.....................she continued bouncing as she moans in pleasure with her speed slowly increasing making her moans more frequent. She leans forward as her speed increases causing (Y/N)'s release to be close making him groan...................
(Y/N): "Ruby, if you go that rough I'm going to-"
Ruby: "You're going to cum aren't you (Y/N)? You're close to releasing soon? *he nods* Cum- Cum inside me! Release it all in me and don't hold back."
(Y/N): "But, Ruby-"
.....................she places her feet on the bed to bounce faster causing her to moan frequently and louder making (Y/N)'s release even closer. He groans with Ruby plopping on his member as he releases his seed inside her making her whimper at the feeling, she leans forward again with both of them breathing hard after that, Ruby looks at her opening to see his seed leaking out the moment she removed his member from her opening causing her to smile. After that they removed their clothes with Ruby on her knee while (Y/N) sitting on the edge of the bed, she licks his member making him groan at the feeling of her tongue..................
Ruby: "Does it feel good (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "It's amazing."
Ruby: "That's good, but how about this?"
..................she starts sucking on his member causing his groans to be louder, he shivers in pleasure while Ruby kept sucking his member. His release felt close with a deep grunt releasing inside Ruby's mouth causing her to swallow his load, she looks up at him with a smile causing him to smile, Ruby lays on the bed spreading her legs open while reaching for (Y/N)...................
Ruby: "Please (Y/N), don't keep me waiting."
(Y/N): "Ruby."
.....................he inserts his member in her opening again making her moan loud with his thrusts faster making her moan loud of the feeling....................
Ruby: "It's the second *moans* time you placed it inside me and it feels *moans* so good that I'm happy you're showing how much you love me."
(Y/N): "I always love you Ruby, and that will never change."
Ruby: "I'm happy, I'm so happy I met you."
.....................he leans forward to kiss her with their tongues swirling in their mouths while (Y/N) thrusts making Ruby moan as they kiss. After minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching causing Ruby to wrap her legs around his waist, he continued thrusting making Ruby moans more frequent making his release close. After six thrusts (Y/N) releases his seed inside her again making her moan at the top of her lungs, his seed leaks out with his member still inside her. She twitches after that as she calms down, looks at (Y/N) cupping his cheeks with them smiling as they kissed.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Night

....................(Y/N) wakes up to see it's now night time with the broken moon shining  through the window, he felt movement on his right to see Ruby sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder snoring quietly. He smiles at that as he kisses her head and falls asleep with the girl he loves."

To be continued....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)