The Odysseus: A Space Apply Fic

FULL NAME: Provalona Rae Swiss

NICKNAME: Provs, never a-lona Lona, Swisskins

AGE: 27

SPECIES: Human

GENDER: female

SEXUALITY: foodsexual- No, I meant bisexual, I swear- (she loves food more than humans most of the time)

PHYSICAL TRAITS: A rather petite woman for 27 and appearing much younger than she actually is thanks to that, she has freckles on her face in random spots like clusters and dark brown eyes and short bleached white-yellow hair. (It was long, but then it kept on getting caught in various food-related incidents, so she cut it. Also, it's dyed as penalty from a losing bet and she liked it enough to keep it that way) You can usually see her in cooking clothes or with at least one cooking utensil with her. She's equipped with magical story teleportation that lets her be everywhere seemingly at superhuman speeds.... when in reality she is only kind of athletic. She has good arm muscles and hates running for long periods of time at a fast pace!

PERSONALITY: Provalona is that one motherly friend who's kind of forceful when it comes to feeding you, will take in strays (human or not) without hesitation and feed them, likes food puns a little too much, probably the inventor of 'mom jokes', and still ends up being a responsible chef blessed with magical story teleportation that lets many people enjoy her cooking and get weirded out by how the heck she's able to do that. She's quite good at multi-tasking, and is a naturally smiley and cheerful person practically on default. It's hard to catch her without a smile or a slight one, but sometimes she can break down under pressure and start freaking. She can be kind of paranoid but push those thoughts away, and has a hard time accepting help when she thinks it's her responsibility or her fault.

STRENGTHS: A really good motherly type of friend, SALTless, bold, cheerFULL (okay i'm sorry), friendly, a good people-pleaser, good with talking to people and smoothing out most difficult situations (a pretty good DIPlomat-okay I'll really stop now)

WEAKNESSES: Sometimes can get distracted easily, can freak out easily, can come off as weird unknowingly to other people, can be kind of forceful and pushy, selfless to a weakness at times (that will end up with her overworking herself)

FLAWS: Can come off as overly pushy or overdramatic in some situations, which annoys other people, and can be annoyingly paranoid out loud sometimes.

AMBITIONS: Letting more famous people or just more people taste her cooking!

FEARS: Loneliness, not being able to eat anymore, losing her senses, complete darkness, abandonment

PUBLIC FACE: A friendly, cheerful woman who will invite anyone-gangster or not-into her restaurant if they look like they need it and feed them, usually for free. And sometimes weirding them out in the process.

WRITING RECOMMENDATIONS: I, uhhh don't have much to say here so just do your best, Griffin! *big thumbs up* You can always ask me for more opinions!

HISTORY: She grew up in her homey family, and learned to cook because she loved how it tasted and the feeling of being able to create something that will be enjoyed by others with her own two hands and knowledge. She has no interest in joining anything remotely athletic and likes to just provide for them. UwU

FAMILY: She is happily single and married to all her restaurants (just kidding, but it's a running joke with her sous-chef that she is). Her family is on her home planet, off somewhere else, and she has two younger twin siblings (Cassie and Polly) who are in their teens and occasionally come in with her parents to eat with her. (Yes, that is a Confusion reference. Long live Confusion T T)

HOBBIES/SKILLS: Hobbies- cooking, reading, trying out new recipes, looking for new recipes, trying to get more exercise | Skills- cooking, really sharp senses (sense of hearing and smell especially), appearing everywhere at once seemingly miraculously, BEING IMMUNE TO ONIONS

MISCELLANEOUS:

- She's named Provalona Swiss because that was my fake name in a history play I put on with two other classmates once. 

- Despite having a cheese name, she likes dishes that include onions a lot (why? I don't know either).

- The main mini-restaurant she owns is called 'Not-So-Lona Eating'. She established it because A. she loves cooking and B. she didn't want anyone to be eating alone. But Provalona also owns several small caters and a bunch of other random small shops that like appear everywhere! Either that or she's a part-time worker at various eateries.

- Immune to onions-they don't make her cry, somewhat strangely, probably because she cooks it so much.

- Prefers salty and savory food over sweet foods, although it depends on her mood at the moment. 

- Weapon of choice is a frying pan and/or a kitchen knife.

QUOTES:

- "Eating is never for the alone! In my opinion, food tastes better with other people!"

- "Are you hungry? Come come come, I will fill you up with food!"

- "You are going to my restaurant and eating food this instant or I will not hesitate to hit you over the head with his very sturdy frying pan, also this instant."

Are you okay with having a love interest?: Sure! Preferably a girl who knows nothing about cooking but everything about eating/tasting!

How do you feel about your character dying?: I-I mean-Well, WHAT ABOUT HER RESTAURANTS- Yeah, I'm generally accepting reality that my character may die, because I can reincarnate her into another one of my stories, but like, it's not preferable??? But in general I'm okay with it. I'LL BE ABLE TO PULL THROUGH-

Describe their role here: *completely serious face* She runs all of the food places the MCs go to miraculously. They're always wondering about how the hell and why the hell does she pop up at this restaurant, FOR THE TENTH TIME OR SOMETHING- She doesn't need to have a major role, but at least one appearance would be fine with me! Food is good UwU

PASSWORD ONE: I'm way too invested in an awesome sci-fi podcast called Six Minutes (which is the origin of my username), if that counts?

PASSWORD TWO: wellowww uwu

PASSWORD THREE: look aboveee

TAGS: Posted on my MB!

- - - - - - - - 

GriffinQ

I am reading a comic all about food and eating and the like while doing her form so I'm very motivated. Also, it's quite short because I did this quickly since you asked, so please don't be afraid to ask questions or alter her in any way!

Now...

I HAVE A DEBATE CAMP SPEECH TO WORK ON HAHAHAHA-

*dashes out*

-A.A.C.