Forgive me please!

Eisha POV

I dont understand how Chris could make me feel like he was really into me but in reality he had a girl the whole time. I feel so stupid for falling so quick I should have known something was up. I blame myself for catching feelings so fast, and letting that hoe get me out of my character. I cant say that I am not hurt or mad because thats exactly how I feel. I left Chris at the mall and caught a Urber home, he will be fine he got his girl to shop with now. Well not really I beat that girl up pretty bad now that I think about it. While I was in the Urber he was blowing my phone up which I dont understand why, he should be worried about if his girl can re-cover from that ass whooping I gave her. I put my phone on do not disurb and went in the house to take a nice long bath and try not to think about what happened today, and forget about Chris completely. I know my worth and I will not let all this effect me for too long. I get all my hygiene products and head to the bathroom I also grab my speaker to play Jhene Aiko "W.A.Y.S" that song always makes me relaxed.

~an hour later~

That bath made me feel so much more better and now at this point I am ready to get in my bed and forget this day happened, and forget that I ever met Chris. I turn my TV on and go to Netflix to watch the last part of "Fear Street" and chill for the rest of the night, but as soon as I get in my bed my doorbell rings. Pissed that I had to get out my bed, I get up and go downstairs to the door ready to give anyone behind it a full on adittude. I open it and see the last person I wanted to speak too or see....Chris

Chris POV

I wasnt expecting Eisha to beat my girl up like the way she did. For everyone that doesnt know her name is Alexa. I know I was wrong for not telling Eisha about me having a girl but I was planning on breaking up with Alexa because she is annoying and problematic and I am really feeling Eisha. She makes me so happy and we just met, she is so speacial words cant describe how she makes me feel. I cant lose her. Eisha ran out the mall and ran off somewhere, she was so fast I didnt see which way she went. I went back in the mall and Alexa came up to me yelling all in my face. " WHO WAS THAT CHRIS" she screamed. At this point we have half the people in the malls attention. " stop yelling in my face" I spoke up. "And her name is Eisha. Alexa our relashionship hasnt been the same and I am tired of this. We are done" I finallg got out. "So your leaving me for that bitch " she spat. Her calling Eisha out her name made my blood boil, but I kept my cool because I dont have time to keep going back and forth. I needed to get to Eisha and make things right with her, Alexa is now a thing in the past now so she needs to stop and get out my face. " Alexa, get out my face and please get over it. Its not working between us and I have a place to be right now" I said as I pushed passed her. " I AM GOING TO GET YOU BACK WAY ONE OR ANOTHER!" she yelled. But by that time I was already across the mall and out the exit not caring what she was yelling about. I ran to my car and rushed to her house hoping that she will forgive me. I went up the door nervous but determined to get her back, I heard her coming down the steps. She opened to door and it was obvious that she was annoyed by the look she gave when she opened the door. Her expression went from annoyed to blank when she seen me. I know it was a serious problem that needed to be solved but I couldnt help but notice how fine she was looking. She had on some small shorts that made her butt look perfect and a tank top. " what Chris" she asked with her arms crossed. " Please let me explain everything" I said. " Can I come in so we can talk?" I asked.

Back to Eisha POV

When he asked to come in I wanted to say hell no and slam the door in his face. But while I was standing there looking him in his eyes I saw that he really wanted to make things right. So I decided to let him in just to hear him out because I cant lie I want answers. "Fine, come on but dont think just because I am letting you in means I forgive you" I snaped. He nodded. I walk upstairs and he follows me, While I am walking up the steps I feel his eyes staring at my body up and down. Shivers rushed up down my body but I brushed it off, I sit down and he does the same. "Explain" I spoke. He looked at me and licked his lips and began to speak. " I am so sorry that I didnt tell you about Alexa and I shouldnt have put you in that mess" he began. " I was already planning on breaking things off with her tonight. I am not excusing my actions because I know I was wrong but please give me another chance, I really like you and I want to continue to get to know you" he finished. I sat there thinking and taking everything he said in, I was questioning if I should give him another chance or not. Honestly I dont want to get hurt, so if he can lie to me when we just talking what if he lies to me if we make things offical? "Chris, how can I possibly trust you if you do things like this?" I said. " How do I know something like this wont happen again?" I questioned. " it wont, can we please start over?" he asked. " I really dont know Chris" I said with my head down. He placed his fingers on my chin and brought my head up and looked me in my eyes and said "since I first saw you I knew I had to make you mine, we can go out your paste but let me show you that I only want you". I was losted for words at this point, I knew I was falling for Chris no matter how much I wanted to deny It. We sat and just looked in each others eyes, I wanted to kiss him but I dont know how he would react. I was so deep in thought, but I snapped out of it when he leaned in. He kissed me, and it wasnt just a quick and easy kiss it was a slow and meaningful kiss. I was loving every second of the kiss, and it got heated really quicky. At this point my body took complete control and I climbed on top of him.

~end of POV~

Eisha climbs on top of Chris while they kiss, and he goes with it. Chris starts kissing on her neck all the way down to the top of her breast, and Eisha lets out a little moans as he continues. Nothing else mattered to them, at that point the only thing that mattered was each other. Chris lays Eisha down on her back and climbs on top of her " Tell me what you want" he whispered in her ear. "You" she said looking in his eyes. By this time they both was hot and bothered and wanting a release. Chris continues to kiss her while he lifts up her shirt to kiss on her breast. Eisha takes his shirt off as well, he leaves hickeys up and down her stomach. He takes her shorts and underwear off all in one, he looks up at her and into her eyes while he take a big lick of her pearl. " fuck" she moans. He rubs his finger up and down her slit till he gets into her entrence, he pushes a finger in and slowly goes in and out. " damn Chris" she moaned out. "go faster please" she pleaded. He speeds up his paste and puts his mouth on her clit, playing around it with his tongue. " im bout to cum" she yells. Chris goes faster until he feels her cum dripping down his fingers, he makes sure to lick everything up. He wanted to show Eisha how sorry he was so he made sure that she was enjoying everything he was doing to her. By this time Chris was fully hard and was ready to give Eisha all of him, he takes the rest of his clothes off and Eisha stares at how big he was. " I cant take that" she said not taking her eyes off of it. " yes you can, I got you" he said. He rubs himself up and down her entrence and pushes himself in her. They both throw there heads back in plessure. " Damn your tight" he groans. He goes faster while rubbing her clit at the same time. " fuck daddy" Eisha moans. " im bout to nut ma" he groans. He goes faster. " me too" she yells. Chris hurries and nuts on her stomach, they came at the same time. Eisha basically sleep but she feels him get up so she opens her eyes a little. He comes back with a warm towel to clean up with, and puts a blanket on top of her. He climbs in bed with her and whispers " im sorry". while she drifted off to sleep.

I know its been a while yall but IM BACKKKKKK. Dont make fun of me this was the first time I have writen a smut scene so i am sorry if it was trash lol. But more updates coming soon!!!