Hanging out part 2!

Eisha pov~ After I got done texting Chris I wanted to dress a little bit better when I see him, so I went and changed into something way cutier🤪🤪
Outfit~

I was looking too cute so I posted that picture on Instagram! I'm hella nervous to meet up with Chris but imma suck it up and and have fun, when I was done it was around 1:45 so I took this opportunity too scroll on my Instagram feed until he got ...

I was looking too cute so I posted that picture on Instagram! I'm hella nervous to meet up with Chris but imma suck it up and and have fun, when I was done it was around 1:45 so I took this opportunity too scroll on my Instagram feed until he got here

2:00

It's now 2:00 and Chris texts me saying he was five minutes away so I started to put on my sides and look in the mirror one last time to fix myself. I also grabbed my pink mini bag with my charger, lip gloss, phone, and extra cash just in case. Five minutes rolled around and Chris texted me.
Text messages~
Chris❤️~I'm here shawty
Eisha🤪~I'm omw done there (on my way)
Chris❤️~ight ma
Conversation over
I checked if I needed anything else and went done stairs and out the door when I saw Chris he was looking daddyish 💦💦 while he was typing on his phone.

Text messages~Chris❤️~I'm here shawtyEisha🤪~I'm omw done there (on my way)Chris❤️~ight maConversation overI checked if I needed anything else and went done stairs and out the door when I saw Chris he was looking daddyish 💦💦 while he was typing ...

When he looked up and saw me he smirked and licked his lips and put his phone in his back pocket.
Wassup ma he said and I loveeee when he call me that
Wassup Chris I blushed ,I get really nervous around him idk why he has this affect on me. U looking hella fine today shawty he said smirking I giggled while looking away, thank u Chris u look fine too I said smiling. He smiled too then I asked what the move was. We gonna go to the mall and shop for a while then go get sum to eat he said I nodded we walked to his car and the radio was on playing my song ACT UP BY THE MOTHERFUCKING CITY GIRLS so y'all know I had to act up in the car I started twerking in my seat as Chris was pulling off he glanced at me and started laughing I joined him. The whole ride we were joking and enjoying each other company! We pulled up to the mall and went into the footlocker because I needed new shoes as me and Chris were picking out shoes this girl was mugging me the whole time! Me being me a bad bitch that I am I said something, is there a problem I said to her she come up to me all up in my face, yes there is stay the hell away from my man bitch! She said I looked over at Chris and he didn't say anything and the girl looked really familiar. Sis don't call me no bitch and get the fuck out my face before I smack ur ratchet ass I clapped back she was really testing me. She laughed in my face. Please BITCH u not gonna do sh- before she could so anything I punched the fuck outta her face and tried to swing back but I doged I punched her in her nose making her stumbling back and I took that as a advantage to get on top of her I was really beating her ass until someone came and got me off of her I was kicking and punching whoever was holding from beating her ass some more. Chill ma I heard someone say I turned around to see Chris holding on to me for dear life. I was so mad. I knew that girl from somewhere then it hit me, that was Chris girlfriend I seen her and Chris a couple times on Instagram but I never gave it much thought. I tried to calm down but it wasn't really working. Chris is that ur girlfriend and don't lie to me I said while looking him dead In the eye. He broke eye contact and looked down so I got louder so u can hear me better because obviously didn't hear me the first time. IS THAT U FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?! I got stares from people but at this moment I dont give a fuckkkkk.
Text messages~
Chris🤬~ eisha can we please talk
Seen
Chris🤬~EISHAAA
Seen
Chris🤬~ ight bet watch when I pull up
Seen
So she wanna ignore me I'm gonna pull up I know I get met shawty but there something special about her and I gonna try everything in my power to get her back..

DID YALL MISS ME?😂😂

HEYYY YALLL I KNOW ITS BEEN AWHILEEEE BUT IM BACK AND IM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE MORE! COMMENT ON WHAT YALL WANNA READ GIVE ME IDEAS 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!