-Chapter Two-

____________________________________________________________

Finn's PoV

____________________________________________________________

-5:30 P.M-

-Location: Fire Station 91-

When the call of the day was resolved, I was drenched in sweat. It wasn't a slow day. It was call after call. After my shift, I was told by my Captain that I was going to be put on Stand-by just in case.  I checked my phone for the third time in the last 15 minutes to see that George finally responded to my message. 

How is Daniel acting?

He's good, we just finished dinner, I'm going to be streaming later, I think its time I introduce you to my fans, if its cool?

Yeah thats cool, Ill be at your home in 15 minutes with Lan

I get ready as fast as possible the only thing on my mind being food. I grab my duffle bag with my clothes, not bothering to change into the extra outfit. I wait for Lachlan to get his stuff and then I make my way to the back of the station. I throw the bag into the backseat and and start the car. I throw my jacket off and into the backseat, it lands on my bag. The passenger seat opens and in enters Lachlan. 

"Did Captain put you on stand-by?"

He laughs, "No, I think that was only you, Franks, and Jerry." I back out of the park and make my way to Georges house. 

"How was it when Tom introduced you to his fans? Like how did they react?"

He's taken back by the questions. "Why? George wants to introduce you to his fans because of this morning? "

I look ahead to the road as I nod my head, inside I was contemplating the pros and cons. "Yeah he asked me before we left the station."

"It's not bad, the attention is a bit overwhelming but that's it. Yeah there's the group of the fans that just hate because they have nothing better to do but its not much of a difference. Though you might get a lot of people simping over you."

"I might let him introduce Daniel as well. But I'm still thinking about it."

We arrive at George's house a couple minutes later. 

-5:45 P.M.-

-Location: George's Home-

Daniel was already outside waiting for me when I pulled up into the driveway. I turned the car off and got out. He ran from the front steps to the small pathway leading to the driveway. "Dad ! Lach ! I missed you guys. I have the craziest story to tell you ! Oh Dad! George is streaming and he said that once you got here to grab you so you can go meet his fans !"

He dragged me by hand into the house and up the stairs. "GEORGE I HAVE MY DAD ! WE ARE GOING INTO THE ROOM IN 3. 2. 1." 

The door was pushed open by Daniels small hands. I'm met with George sitting in his chair, all three of his screens turned on and him talking to other people through his headphones.