Chapter 1: New friends

Toy Bonnie

I was the first to turn on tonight, again. I set my guitar down and walk off the stage. I heard commotion this morning and watched as the day shift workers panic, I was confused. They then started talking about animatronics in the backroom.

I want to see if they are telling the truth about there being animatronics in there. Putting my hand onto the doorknob I open the back rooms.

"Well damn, they weren't lying." I walk in and look at them all, they were all broken. The one that caught my eyes was the bunny. I walked forward and bent down infront of it. Didn't wanna misgender the bunny. Leaning forward a bit to reach the turn on button. I press it and jump backwards a little when it jerked on.

"What?" A static filled voice fills the room. It's appears to be boy? Dunno might be a very masculine girl. I stand up slowly as it looks at the others.

"Hello." I call out to it, flinching when its vision snapped to me. The red of it eyes glow in surprise. "Who are you?" He snaps at me, "Where am I? What happened to my friends?" I put my hands up carefully. "Calm down toots, your okay. Just calm down and I'll turn on the others." He watched as I turn on each one of them. I step back as they looked at each other, it's good that they are happy at least.

"Um, who's that?" The chicken asks bringing all the attention to me, as much as I love being in the spotlight this is to much. "Dunno, turned me on and then turned you guys on." The bunny shrugs. The fox looks ready to lunge at me. "How about you tell me your names then I tell you mine?" They look at each other before nodding in agreement.

"I'm Chica, nice to meet you. I think?" The chicken answers first smiling at me or at least I think she is. Gotta fix that mouth and those arms. Wait? Do they have the same names as me and my friends?

"Freddy Fazbear." Is all the bear says as he stares at me. He seems to be the less damaged. But yep it seems they have almost the same names as us. That means that the bunny must be a Bonnie.

"The names Foxy, better not forget it." Ah the threatening type, Lovely. Alright that names different, we have Mangle. Although Mangle was called Toy Foxy but would rather be called Mangle, we respect names here.

"I'm Bon-" I put my hand up stopping him. "No need to continue, your names Bonnie. Right?" He tilts his head at me as the other glance at each other in confusion.

"Here, it's time for my introduction. I'm 'Toy' Bonnie." I decided to dramatically bow to them. "Wait? Wait? Toy Bonnie?" Bonnie stares at his hands. Oop, identity crisis. "Yeah but you can call me something else if you'd like."

"Were we replaced?" Chica asks the bear looking ready to cry. "Hey now girly, don't cry. You aren't replaced. I just realized who you pals are!" I clap in response to their yet again confused faces. "Your the orginal gang! My friends are gonna love you guys."

"Your friends?" Foxy tail twitchs, as he walks forward. Oh shit, this is terrifying. "Yep! I'll introduce you to them and then we can fix you dears up." I put my hands on my hips as I nod my head, which made my ears boop.

  They begin talking amongst themselves to see if they'll come with me. "You sure they won't hurt your friends?" I smirk in response, as I telepathically respond. 'I was wondering when you were going speak my dear.' He just laughs in response. "Didn't want to confuse your pretty little head." I roll my eyes as the gang turns to look at me.

"We'd love to meet your friends, TB!" Chica cheers.

Welp no turning back.

______________________________________
???

<System Error>

My eyes flickered on and look around, damn it. I stretch as I float in the endless void I call home. These errors are getting tiring, oh well.

<System Reboot in progress...>

Wait what? A system reboot! No, No, No, not a system reboot, that's gonna mess everything up! I bring out the console.

《Cancel Reboot》 Yes   □ No

[Scanning...]

Come on! Scan!

{Authorization Declined}

NO!

<System finishing in....>

Stop, stop, please Stop!

《10》

This is going to ruin everything!

《9》

Please

  《8》

Please. My pleas continue going unheard as my void glitches.

《7》

   It appears theres nothing I can do...

《6》

《5》

《4》

《3》

  《2》

    《1》

<......>

<System Reboot finished>

The void shatters.