Chapter 2: Toys and Originals

Toy Bonnie

Alright the originals are following me to see the others, just gotta hope my friends are in their places and not anywhere else. "When will we meet your friends, Tb?" Freddy asks me, he seems to be the leader type. "Hopefully they are in their positions!" I answer him a smile on my face. "Hopefully?" Chica makes a confused face.

We walk into the stage room and instead of my band mate, it was Marione, or the Marionette as they are called. "Marione? Where are the others?" I take a step forward as Marione floats forward tilting their head at me. "I don't know, I was looking for you but neither you or the band was on stage." Marione then looks behind me noticing the gang, "Who's your new friends?"

Freddy

As Toy Bonnie led us to the stage room to see a being standing, floating, on the stage. They talk about where Toy Bonnie's band is at. Chica leans over towards me. "How would they know about us?" Turning to look at her confused. "What?"

"You know how he said his friends would love us, but how do they know about us." Chica has a point about that. "I don't know Chica, I don't know."

"Who's your new friends?" My attention was brought back to the being floating real close to us. "I'm Freddy and these are my friends." I tell the being. "It is nice to meet you Freddy, I am Marionette but you can call me Marione."

"Its nice to meet you Marione!" Chica smiles at Marione. Marione just nods in response before turning towards Toy Bonnie who was watching the interaction. "I must go back to prize corner, please come and visit." Then Marione quite literally disappeared. "Sorry about her, she's shy." Toy Bonnie then waved his hand to tell them to follow again.

"We are going to visit kids cove, Mangle and Toy Chica should be in there." Toy Bonnie tells us as we walk by a ball pit. We walked into a room and the first thing we see is a pirate ship. "Is that a ship!" Foxy seems beyond excited now. "Yep, Mangle performs up there." As our guide explains that a chicken on roller skates rolls in. "Hello there! I'm Toy Chica but you can call me Chi. Nice to meet you!" She skates to us skidding into a stop. "Your so pretty!" She skates around Chica, said animatronic seemed happy. "You are too!" Both chickens giggled.

A pink and white slightly destroyed fox walks in seemingly nervous. "Hello Mangle." Chi says waving Mangle over. "Hello." I carefully say not wanting them to scatter. Mangle looks over to me and smiles. I smile back.

Foxy

  That's Mangle, neat. "Ahoy! Ye the captain of this beauty!" I wave my hand catching the foxes eye. "Aye, that's right." I walk over. "Yer must be a great captain." They smile at that.  "Oh, your a pirate to?" Chi comes up to Mangle's side. "Aye, I am lass." Chi claps, as Mangle looks excited. "You can both be pirates on the raging sea!" Chi throws her hands up in joy.

  Bonnie walks over looking up at the ship. "You can actually stand on the ship?" Chi nods head bobbing. "Ye are allowed to climb aboard." Mangle motions to the ship. "Whoop!" Bonnie climbs aboard, "Foxy look I'm a pirate like you now!" He looks at me, he'd probably be smiling he had a face. "I can give ye a tour of the ship, if ye'd like lad." Bonnie's ears perked up in joy. Toy Bonnie and Freddy smile at the interaction.

"Hello again." A voice says making almost everyone jump. "Marione don't do that!" Toy Bonnie cries out. "I am sorry on my approach." Marione's smile seems to widen. "Oh, BB and JJ, Hello!" Chi skates to two humanoid robots and hugs them.

The one in purple and blue runs up to me smiling. "Hello little lassy." I crouch down. The sound of giggling appears on my hook side. Glancing over the red and blue one was latched onto my arm bringing me down. "Ack!" Is all I can make out as I'm pulled down. "Children, leave the fox alone." Marione floats over scooping them both up. Mangle offers me their hand, taking it they heft me up. "Sorry about these two they are playful." Marione mutters. "You two go bother Gold, they need to stop sulking in the corner." Marione tells the children setting them down, they smirk at each other and run off giggling.

Chi (Toy Chica)

There they go. "Alright doll do you know where Fred is?" Buns (Toy Bonnie) leans against me. "He's probably lost again." I giggle as he kisses my cheek. Mangle just rolls her eye. "Um?" Freddy looks between us just making Buns laugh. "I gotta go find the last of the band." Buns leaves the room not caring about the stares.

"Are you two... um- you know." Bonnie tugs at his ears. "Oh no, she's just a flirt and I'm already in a relationship." The originals look confused at that. "She?" Chica tilts her head at me.

  "Yeah Buns goes by he and she pronouns." I answer her with a smile. "Ah, got it." Bonnie nods his head understanding.

"Alright loves I'm back with Fred." Turning around there was Buns and Fred. Fred was hiding behind the taller, peeking at the older animatronics. "Fred! Don't worry they are really nice." I skate over to him. "I promise you."

"Alright Chi, if you say so." He turns towards the gang and waves. "Fred, these dears here need to be fixed, can you help me with that?" I ask him, he hums and nods. Marione turns to leave catching the attention of everyone. "Where are you going Marione?" I ask her as she turns to look at me. "I need to go back to my box but first I need to get the ballon twins." She floats away leaving everyone's view.

  "Is she okay?" Freddy asks Buns. "Yeah she's okay. She is just always like this, mysterious." Buns turns towards me as if expecting something. Oh, guess its party time.

"How about we play party games and get use to each other! Then tomorrow we can look for parts to put you all back together." Everyone agrees to that.

Marione (Marionette)

  I heard laughter coming from the direction I was leaving. It's good they are having fun but the souls shouldn't be here, they should've been resting. But as long as they are happy I am happy. They deserve to be happy and the toys will keep them happy.

I knock on a door hearing humming i smile. The door opens revealing JJ. "Golds still sad." She tells me frowning. "Shh, it's okay JJ. You know they are." I grab her hand letting her lead me into the room.

BB was patting a golden bear as he wore said golden bears hat. "Gold you need to stop sulking." I tell the bear. Gold looks up frowning at me. "Marione you usually visit me earlier."

"The others are here Gold. The other souls," Golds eyes widen in surprise but before they can talk I continue, "Susie, Gabriel, Fritz, and Jeremy, all here together." Gold stands up, taking a step forward. BB and JJ now both at my side.

"Will they be happy?" Gold asks me, staring at me with hope. "I hope they will be, the toys will keep them happy."

"He can't hurt them or us anymore." Gold smiles.

"No he can't." I answered hugging them. They hug me back, allowing JJ and BB to hug too.

"I missed you so much Charlie."

"I missed you too, Cassidy."