Chapter 6

"What!"

"What!"

"I'm sorry okay? Can we talk."

"What is your problem, today.  First you have a negative comment on my body, then you tell me not to go out with Ricky, you have basically been mean to me all fucking day. What did I do to you?"

"Nothing, I just have a temper sometimes , and when did I comment on your body?"

"This morning you told me to cover my stomach. You said it with disgust,"

"That's not how I meant it, i'm sorry, i just didn't want you being half naked around my friends because I didn't want them to try to talk to you or anything like that," he says while looking down at this feet.

"What's so wrong with that?"

"Ricky is kind of a player," he says shrugging.

"So why not just tell me instead of treating me like shit today?"

He takes a step closer to me and takes my tear soaked cheeks in his looking directly into my eyes. "Look i'm sorry okay?"

"I guess."

"I'm not going to bed until you forgive me." he says standing up straight crossing his arms. I'm mad but I can't stay mad at this man for some odd reason.

"No not yet. suffer a little bit." I regretted my words immediately because he lunged for me attacking my sides and tickling the shit out of me. Good thing I got time. Without thinking I go straight to tickle his neck. We are in uncontrollable laughter until we collapse on the floor together. When we both relax a little we realize that somehow I am laying with my back against the floor and he is laying in between my legs. We both pause at the realization. We stare at each other for a few seconds before immediately scurrying to our feet. He clears his throat once we are both as his feet and we both pretend to fix ourselves.

"Can I ask you something?" He says quietly.

" Uhm yes I said while moving to go sit back down in the bed.

"Why did you cry? Did me yelling at you really hurt your feelings that badly?"

"Uhm no, I went through some things when I was younger and when I get a little overwhelmed it triggers my anxiety but i've worked on it, sometimes it catches me off guard though. Don't worry about it," I wanna tell him everything I went through but I don't think he's ready to carry that kind of burden. I might tell him one day but who knows. I also have to tell him that he resembles the person to. They even have the same name just different last names. It's weird. 

"Things like what?" he say stepping closer. I mean I can give him the gist of it without getting too much into it right ?

"You sure you ready for this conversation?" I say chuckling. He nods his head.

"Well when I was younger I was picked on very badly, for little things but you know kids can be cruel sometimes, so it wasn't that bad but this one kid just had something against me when I was like 11. Like he made it his soul duty to make my life a living hell,  He ended up doing something terrible so I had to change schools or whatever but I ended up going to therapy for it cause it messed me up a little. I just didn't understand what his problem with me was. Oh well. I'm trying to move past it now, I know it was so long ago but it just makes me wonder how people can be so cruel. but it is what it is I suppose."