Chapter Fifty Nine

Marcus ~

Everyone had smiles plastered onto their faces as they left the wedding chapel and gathered in front of it to make a plan for the rest of the evening.

"It's 11:45pm. The night is young." Pierce said, tucking Natalie under his arm.

"Where to, Mac?" Caleb asked.

Marcus knew everyone was expecting him to say back to the hotel for the night because that was his usual response. He never cared for large crowds or loud clubs because they always took him back to that day in the cafe when he lost Red...but those memories didn't live in the forefront of his mind anymore, and his Red was right there on his arm, smiling up at him with his ring on her finger.

"Whatcha say Mrs. Cordell?" Marcus asked Caroline who gushed and grinned at the mention of her new last name.

"Please say dancing, please say dancing..." Claire repeated with her eyes squeezed tight and her fingers crossed.

"I can get us in anywhere. You name the place and I'll make it happen." James added.

"You're really okay with going to a club?" Caroline asked Marcus.

"If you're there, then yes." he said with a smile.

"We're goin out!" Caroline cheered loudly, getting an even louder response from the group.

James immediately pulled his phone from his pocket and started to make arrangements for everyone and Marcus didn't even want to think about how much money James was about to spend.

"Can we change out of these clothes first?" Caroline asked, looking down at her floor length dress.

"Absolutely."

They ubered back to the hotel, passing through the bar toward the elevators when suddenly Nate and Declan stopped dead in their tracks. Their expression put Marcus on edge and he watched as Declan reached out and grabbed Lexi's arm forcefully, halting her forward motion and changing her direction as he manipulated her little body.

"What on earth are you...oh. My. God." Lexi said with her mouth hanging open.

"What's got you three so riled up?" Marcus asked with Caroline looking equally as concerned.

"Is that?" Nate asked with wide eyes.

"Yep." Declan returned.

"Marcey..." Lexi giggled, covering her mouth in disbelief.

Marcey as in the Marcey? Or should we say... Merci

"No fucking way." Caleb said once his eyes settled on the blonde sitting at the bar, still in her uniform from another hotel.

Pierce came up behind them with his arm around Natalie.

"What's the hold up chumps?" Pierce asked, following their gaze until his mouth dropped open and he froze.

"Holy shit...is that Mitsy?"

"MARCEY!" Everyone yelled at Pierce, unable to understand how he still couldn't remember her name.

They said her name so loud in fact that Marcey's ears perked and she turned to face the group who was standing there gawking at her from across the room. Everyone dispersed in different directions, bumping into each other and diverting their gazes to the floor or ceiling in an uncoordinated and awful attempt to look casual.

Natalie was the only one who didn't look away and held Marcey's gaze.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Natalie said, with her feet moving before anyone could stop her.