A date with Him

Hanna-
*beepbeep*
Aishhh, I hate the alarm.

I set the alarm at 630am because I was going out at 7 oclock. So, I had 1 hour time with Jimin and he would bring me for training. "Hanna, wake up!" Gina shouted from the kitchen. "Don't forget you have date today!" she shouted again. I closed and slept for awhile. "Hanna, wake up," Gina said while sitting beside of me. I opened my eyes and went to take bath.

After taking bath, I decided to wear a white shirt and skinny jeans. That was normal, I know. I liked to wear shirts more than dresses. I dried my hair and went down to the kitchen. Eggs and bacon <3

After eating, I washed all the dishes. I waited for 10 minutes and someone rang the bell. I went to open the door and it was Taehyung. "Hey?" he said. "Jimin said he's busy so he wants me to bring you out for breakfast," he said while smiling awkwardly. "Sure." I went out with a smile. Since Taehyung still couldn't drive well so we had to walk.

We walked to a coffee shop and a girl greeted us, "Good Morning." "What would you like to order?" the girl started to flirt with Taehyung.

Kay, fine. I'm jealous.

I took out my hands then put them on Taehyung's hands and said, "Jagiya, I want to drink coffee," with aegyo. Taehyung looked at me surprisingly and nodded. The girl looked mad but I didn't care. I laughed after she left.

I didn't realise that my hands were still on Taehyung's. Suddenly, I felt someone glaring at me. Tskk, that girl. "Excuse me sir, your tea is here," the girl said with a smile. Geez, where's my coffee. Suddenly, the coffee splashed on my face. It burned so hard. The girl fell down and the coffee splashed on my face.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. I couldn't talk but nodded. The girl stood up and glared at me and said sorry.

"Omo, I should go back and change my shirt," I said. When I was going to run, Taehyung took my hand and said, "let's go." He walked me home and I quickly went to change my shirt. "Omo, what happened to you," Gina said. "Geez, fangirl," I said, "going to trainnn."

Taehyung-
I noticed that girl was flirting with me while Hanna's face looked jealousy. Not I wanted to make her jealous, but she felt jealous because of me.

It means that she still cares about me.

"Excuse me sir, your tea is here," the girl with a smile. Suddenly, I saw coffee splashed on Hanna's face. That girl fell down, that's why the coffee splashed on her face. "Are you okay?" I asked. She couldn't reply but nodded.

The girl stood up and said sorry while glaring at Hanna. After that, Hanna said she should change her shirt so I walked her back home.

She went up and changed her shirt while I was sitting on the sofa and looking at those pictures. 'She is still keeping it,' I thought and smiled.

"Guys, why don't just eat here?" Gina asked. Hanna looked at me with the face, do-you-mind-to-eat-here? I shook my head and went to dinning room. Gina toasted the bread and eggs with bacon. That's why Jin hyung likes her.

Hanna-
I felt so bad, because of me he had to eat at my house. He looked very enjoy while eating the toasted bread. I smiled. After eating, both of us should go for training. "Byee, Gina," I said and went out with Taehyung.

He brought me to the entertainment and my training room. Before leaving, he kissed on my cheek and hugged me. I blushed so hard but no one could see it. After he left, the girls started to ask me a lot of questions. "Hanna, I thought he is your ex- boyfriend?" Iris asked. I nodded and replied, "Aniyo, that was friend's kiss."

Today was vocal class and we trained again.

**********
Edited, tell me if you see any errors. Thanks.
**********