Jealous??

Hanna-
Tae dragged me down to living room and others surprised. "May I know why are you guys holding hand?" Jimin asked with his jealous face. "Looks like we got another couple back here," Gina and Jin said together and laughed at what they said. "Look, guys. Me and Hanna are together again," he said while holding my hand tighter. "She is my girlfriend now and I promise I won't let her down anymore," Tae said and kissed my forehead. "Ewww, may you two get a room, please? It's too bright," RapMon said while taking out his sunglasses. We all laughed at his action.

Suddenly, Suga stood up and left the house. Why did he leave? Was it because what Tae said? "What happened to him?" I asked "Wait, where's my parents?" Jimin pointed upstair and I chuckled. "I think he's just tired," J-Hope said. "Tae, I'm going out for awhile." He nodded and kissed my forehead before I left.

I saw Suga sat on the bench opposite my house. "Heyy," I said and sat beside him. "Is anything bothering you?" I asked and he shook his head.

Suga-
I felt my heart pain when Taehyung said they were back together again. Why? Because I fell in love with Hanna since we met. I knew that it wasn't right but I couldn't control myself. I was the one who adviced Tae to give her up but I fell in love with my bestfriend's lover. How could I do this? I couldn't take this anymore, I stood up and left the house. I found a bench opposite Hanna's house and decided to sit there. I closed my eyes and tried to not thinking those things.

"Heyy," I heard someone said, it was Hanna. "Is anything bothering you?" she asked and I shook my head.

Of course there was something bothering me. You and Taehyung together is bothering me.

"You can just tell me, you know," she said and closed her eyes. "What if I tell you that I love you, what will you do? You won't do anything because you have Taehyung already," I whispered. "What did you say?" she asked. Luckily, she didn't hear that.  I let out a sigh thinking of them.

"Let's go home," I said and held her hand. When we reached home and someone asked, "what's with the hand?" Of course it was Jimin. She quickly let go of my hand and went to find Tae. She pinched Tae's nose which made Tae do a sad face. She then kissed Tae's cheek which made him happy. I went to the dining room and suddenly someone asked, "are you okay?" It was RapMon. I ignored his question and sat on the chair. "I know you are jealous of them," he said which made me surprised. "How did you know?" I asked and he let out a sigh and pointed my face.

Am I that obvious?

"Yahh, you know that both of them are happy right now," he said. I let out a sigh and he said, "maybe you are the one who should forget about her." let out a sigh again and went to living room, of course RapMon also went there.

I sat on the sofa while Jin and Gina were flirting beside me. I looked at Hanna and Tae, they looked so happy. Maybe I should forget about it. I let out a sigh again and again.

Hanna-
Tae and I were very close now. What happened to Suga oppa. I shook my head and played with Tae.

"Guys, let's go home. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow," RapMon said. Jimin went up to hug and kissed my cheek while Tae was glaring at him. He realized what had he done and went away with others. "Byeeee," Tae said and kissed my forehead, smiling. I nodded and closed the door. "Look, so sweet," Gina said. "Yahh, let's sleep. We need to work tomorrow," I said and went up to my room.

"Goodnight, Hanna," my parents said when they came in my room to check me. "Goodnight," I said and slept.

**********
Edited, tell me if you see any errors. Thanks.
**********