Chapter 1

The entire city of London was hued with a comforting, thick, grey overcast. The shadows of the streets setting an oddly satisfying aesthetic feel; from the tops of the larger buildings being concealed by a low-hanging cloud, to the couples walking huddled against each other, sheltering the other from the cold weather. A thin, white and translucent fog swept through the streets, leading most in-town residents to walk to their destinations. You sat in a quiet and secluded café in between two rather large buildings off the main road. You found yourself isolating next to the dewy window of the café in a four-seater booth, the worn leather splitting and cracking in some places from years of customers. The mug in your hands would have been nice; if it was the right order. You ordered your regular, but were given a black tar instead. You struggled to understand how people actually enjoyed the taste of black coffee; it tasted like the unwashed mud-flap of a 4x4. Just as you're about to pack up your things and head home; a figure walking past the window catches your attention: a tall man in a sharp-looking tuxedo, with a briefcase at his right side. He briskly walks past the window, locking eyes with you for a split second before turning in to the café. The bell on the front door chimes and you bury your head into your novel; you wanted to stay a little longer now...

A small while later, you find yourself staring blankly at the God-like man sitting a mere four meters away from you. His golden-brown hair falling delicately to his ears, the curvature of his jawline driving you up the wall and onto the ceiling. He wore thin-rimmed glasses that sat gently on the bridge of his nose. Newly sprouting facial hair covered his lower face, jaw & upper neck. The tendons on the side of his neck led down to the collar of his shirt, where they disappeared beneath the expensive fabric. His eyes shone an intoxicating shade of blue, his eyes...

...Were looking directly at you.

×

×

×

×

×

Whoa hey! Just quickly; thankyou for taking the time to read my bullshit. This is the first ever fanfiction that I've genuinely put effort into, so I hope it's okay .___. 

Sorry this chapter was so short, it was mainly put up to gain interest first, to see if anyone wants me to continue it. I will most definitely be updating really soon, so stick around for chapter 2, I promise it will be more exciting :)

- God Himself