#1 Arrival

Error slams into the tree so hard that he feels his spine crack. The breath whooshes out of his nonexistent lungs, and and he struggles to move when he falls to the ground. Even so, he can't stop fighting now. There are others here that he has to protect. Error manages to lunge out of the way just in time to dodge a bone that would've pierced his chest. Ink just won't cut him any slack! The God of Creation isn't spewing out anymore of his self-righteous bullshit anymore. He's past that. Ink was nearly out of paint in his vials when the battle began, and that was hours ago. Everyone is exhausted.

     Nightmare pants as he dodges another arrow. This is not good. Dream, or rather 'Shattered' seems completely out of his mind. Nightmare had chased him from AU to AU until he stopped in Outertale. Error was already here and freaked out when he saw Shattered. All three in one AU quickly grabbed the attention of Ink and many others from all sides. Shattered is completely off his rocker. He giggles insanely as he digs his fingers into his skull. Nightmare doesn't have much pity or love for his brother, but this...... he doesn't know how to handle.

A Gaster Blaster fires and nearly slams into Outer. It only misses when Stretch yanks him out of the way. They both stumble out of the way and take a moment to catch their breaths. Never in a million years would Stretch ever think he would have to fight his brother. Blue graciously accepts Dust's hand as the other pulls him back to his feet. Dust's Gaster Blaster is smoking as it cools down. Blue smiles, but quickly turns his attention back to their opponents.

     Killer and Horror are working as a tag team of sorts, trading off their two opponents. Each of them fight better alone. Reaper and Cross would prefer to fight together, but they keep finding themselves separated by the other two. Reaper is also trying his best not to touch any of them. It really is a horrible way to go, and he's rather just inflict damage with his scythe. Cross grunts as he blocks another flurry of bones from Horror. Ink asked for his help when the creator sensed Dream and Nightmare fighting, but this is absolute carnage! Someone is going to get killed at this point!

Many, many more Sanses are all fighting in this reckless battle. Ink had called for backup when Nightmare called the gang and when Shattered proved not to be peaceful. Nightmare called on even more allies once he was outnumbered. Many of them have been undercover or in hiding for quite some time. Monsters like Red and Lust are angry with the Stars for never doing anything to help them.

Among the fighting, a much smaller outcode scrambles to avoid taking a hit. His dodging isn't the greatest since he's hardly trained at all. Little Blueprint is hardly five years old. His parents have only taught him a few basic attacks since they thought he wouldn't have to fight for many more years. He cries out when a stray bone flies past and pins the end of his scarf to the ground. No one has noticed him in all the carnage. Blueprint tries his best to yank it out, but it's buried too deep. He has to get to Mommy and Daddy! His star-shaped pupils, one green and one blue, dart all over across the battlefield.

"Mommy!" Blueprint screams, crying when he finally spots them.

Blue's blood runs cold when he recognizes that frightened voice in all the chaos. Dust shoves Stretch off of him, eyes widening in horror when he sees Blueprint. Their little baby is yanking at his scarf, unwilling to take it off. Blueprint looks up at them in panic. Blue and Dust are already running, but they're not fast enough. A stray Gaster Blaster fires from halfway across the battlefield when its intended target teleports out of the way.

Blueprint looks away from his parents when he hears the wicked beam of light coming towards him. His breath catches in his little chest. No one is close enough to stop it. A Gaster Blaster will tear into his HP and fatally wound him it not kill him instantly. Blueprint squints his eyes closed and whimpers in fear. He can feel the intense heat on his bones. The pain never comes. The beam slams into a solid, double wall of bones that had sprung up in a half-circle around Blueprint.