#2 God of Creation

"Oh sh-crap. Uh- bad- dang it! What are you kids doing in here!?" Alloy freaks out when he gets into the Doodlesphere, but still has the decency not to cuss in front of the little ones. Blueprint squeals happily and runs over to be picked up. This place scares him. The other two kids are a little more wary. Alloy picks up Blueprint before looking around nervously for Ink.

This Doodlesphere is a lot different from what he's seen before. The landscape is one flat surface. It's a darker gold than the yellow 'sky'. The AUs look familiar. They're represented by pages upon pages all hanging by blue strings. Alloy can't believe how many there are! This situation is a lot worse than he thought . The Multiverse is stretching after the repeated strain. Ink seems oblivious of them. He's pacing back and forth some distance away, stomping and muttering to himself angrily. He must have already realized that he can't leave.

"The three of you...... must have most of your magic tied to this place, then," Alloy breaths out uneasily. He never thought about that before. He's not used to dealing with child outcodes. They have no true Multiverse, but they can have a stronger attachment to the one where most of their magic came from.

"Who are you!?" one of the children barks, stepping protectively in front of the other. They look similar enough to have the same parents. The older looks about 13, and a chunk of his skull floats in an inky blob. The other is only eight. He wears a hood with a scarf tied around his waist. Both have rare black bones.

"Paperjam and Gradient," Alloy names them after a moment, eyes and voice going dull as he stares, but then he snaps out of it and smiles. "You two are Ink and Error's kids, right!? You're both so adorable!"

"Ink's not our parent!" PJ hisses. He doesn't like the feel of Alloy at all. That face he wore for a moment looked just like Ink.

"Oh....... I see" Ally takes a step back at PJ's venom. It saddens him greatly to hear more about this broken world. "Does...... Does Error look after you two, then? Can I send you both to the Anti-Void with him?"

"Yes! Please take us to Dad!" Gradient says before PJ can shush him.

Alloy nods. He uses one hand to wield his brush. PJ flinches and is about to try and summon an attack when Alloy opens a simple portal. The Anti-Void is visible on the other side. PJ looks at Alloy with great suspicion before ushering Gradient in first. The two disappear as the portal closes.

"Now, what shall we do with you, little one?" Alloy puts a smile back on his face to address Blueprint. He bounces the babybones on his hip much to the little's ones glee. "I suppose that Ink hasn't been the best parent to you, either. I'll send you to Blue in Underswap. You'll be safe there."

"No!" Blueprint cries, "No! No Swap! No Swap!" The little one is now wiggling and squirming to get out of Alloy's arms. Both of his parents have told him never to go to Underswap. It's dangerous! Blueprint wants Mom, but he knows Blue won't be in Underswap.

"O-Okay, okay, I won't send you to Underswap!" Alloy struggles to calm Blueprint down and avoid dropping him. Alloy is utterly confused. He doesn't know where to send little 'Print' if he won't got to Underswap. Ink is his other parent, and it doesn't seem like a good idea to let him stay here. Alloy then thinks back to the battle. There's one other place that might work. Dust clearly cares for Blueprint. It might not be the nicest AU, but Dust seems to be in control of himself. "Hey Blueprint, is it okay to go to Dustale? I'm sure Dust is there waiting for you."

"Yes! Home! Daddy's home," Blueprint stops fighting and claps his hands happily. Alloy shakes his head. There's still so much he has to learn about this Multiverse. He sets Print down so he can walk through the portal on his own. Alloy doesn't want him to fall. When that's done, he takes a deep breath. This is gonna suck. Alloy stands up straight and starts to march towards Ink.