✧𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦✧

Pips POV
It was another beautiful day in South Park, it was a beautiful sunny day, the sky had a very beautiful blue color and there was some clouds outside, as I opened up my window I felt such a nice breeze, and that I knew it was going to be such a wonderful day!
It was a Saturday so I didn't had school today, but I wanted to go outside today and probably go to the store, after all there needs to be more groceries in the house. I went to my closet and I changed my clothes.
Now that I'm all dressed up, I went to brush my teeth and I brushed out my hair, now that I'm all ready I will be heading to the grocery store, but of course I have to grab my wallet, I went downstairs and I saw a note on the kitchen counter.
We need more groceries in the house Philip, so here is the list
-Milk
-Bread
-Any fruit
-Lettuce
-Tomatoes
-Eggs
-Hamburger meat
-Chicken
-Love your sister

As I grabbed the grocery list, I headed outside and I walked to the store, as I was walking I was looking at the beautiful sky and at the grass, I also counted the cars that was passing by me there were 19 cars so far, and then another car went by me and that's 20, and I noticed there was some bees and some cats outside and it was pretty cute, now that I Realized this was my first time walking to the store, usually my sister would drive me and her to the store but she is going to try and get a new job, I don't know where yet but maybe I should try and get a driver's licenses since I am 16 and I will soon be 17 soon, but walking is really good for you, I must have been so lost in my thoughts because I walked through a door.

"Ow, that hurt" I said in pain.
"Huh?, Oh I'm already here" I said in realization.

I walked in the store and took a shopping cart and I pulled out the grocery list.
"Let's see The first thing on the list is milk" I muttered.
I went into the dairy area and got the milk, I got the eggs while I was there, I saw that the meat and chicken section was also close so I grabbed the hamburger meat and the chicken, I went to the other section where I needed to go, I got the bread, tomato's, lettuce, and I picked up Strawberries, Peaches, Mangos, Apples, and oranges, I went into the line and waited a bit, and then it was my turn.

"Hello Pip, How are you today?" The cashier said.
"Hi Penelope!, I'm doing good, what about you?"
"Doing Pretty good, so how's those witchcraft books that I gave you?" Penelope asked.
"There pretty interesting, I haven't done the spells but I have read the books" I said.
"That's pretty cool, I think you should do like the love spells or some of the nature ones, but it will get you back 3 times" Said Penelope.
"Ok Pip that would be 11.99$" Said Penelope.
I gave Penelope 12.00$ And she gave me some change it was only pennies and she gave me a recite, and she handed me my bag.
"Have a good day Penelope and see you next time!" I said.
"You too!" Said Penelope.

I was walking home and I was looking at the pretty flowers but then I tripped on something.
"Man I'm pretty clumsy today aren't I?" I Said to myself.
"Good thing the groceries didn't fell, but what did I tripped on?" I asked myself.
I turned around and I saw a ouija bored, somebody must have left it here but I think they would noticed I mean it is a pretty big bored but without thinking I picked up the ouija bored and I ran home, good thing nobody saw me, but I placed the ouija bored on my kitchen counter and I put the milk and chicken and meat in the fridge and left the bag on the kitchen counter and I took the bored with me in the room, I was just staring at it, not knowing what to do
I grabbed my phone and called the only person who probably knew this stuff more then me, Penelope.
"Please pick up, please pick up" I was saying to myself.
"Hello, Pip?" Said Penelope.
"Hey um Penelope, do you have any experience with uh demons?" I asked.
"Not that I can think of why?" Penelope Asked me.
"Well uh, when I was walking back home, I tripped on a ouija bored, and I picked it up and now it's with me" I explained.
"Woah, that sounds pretty cool, but I would not suggest playing with it, unless you want to and probably get killed, but like I have to go pip." Explained Penelope.
And she hung up, and like I'm too curious about this bored so I opened the top up and then I placed my hand on the thing that moves the bored with letters and numbers.
"Um hello, Demon" I said.
It moved and it placed the letters on H and I, hi
"What's your name?, my name is Pip" I introduced myself.
The letters was D, A, M, I, E, N, Damien.
"Damien, wait is your last name thorn by any chance and your the Antichrist?!" I asked.
It moved to yes.
"Can you show yourself?" I asked.
And then he came out of the bored.
"Long time no see Phillip" Damien said.
It really was him, my old elementary school friend.

( sorry to leave you off on a cliffhanger also Penelope is my South Park Oc, but I hope you enjoyed this story so far :D )