˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳

Damiens POV

"So Pip, you wanted to see me again that you played with such a deadly bored" I said.
"Well, I guess" Said Pip.
"Well Pip, why would you play with this thing?" I asked him.
"Well, I found it when I was walking back to the store and I took the bored home with me, and I played it
Thank goodness is just you Damien" Explained Pip.
"Well it doesn't matter if it's just me, if it wasn't me, you could have been uh I dont know killed" I said.
"Yeah your right, but you won't hurt me right?" Pip asked me.
"I won't, for now" I said.
"So Phillip, how have you been?, we haven't talk since we were 9, We're 16 now, well I am, I dont know about you."
"Oh I have been doing really good lately, and I am 16." Said Pip

Me and Pips conversation was about how we have been doing and catching up in our lives, he is like the same Pip that I knew back in third grade, I also did apologized to Pip about setting him on fire, I took a look around his room, it wasn't my type of style really but it was his type of style, I also noticed that he has a bisexual flag on his wall.

"So I'm guessing your bisexual, I don't have anything against it, I'm just asking" I asked.
"Hm?, oh yeah I am Bisexual, what about you?" Pip asked me.
"Oh I'm Gay" I said.
"Oh that's nice, um do you wanna take a walk?" Pip asked me.
"Sure, oh by the way people can see me" I said.
"Well will you promise me you won't set anything on fire!" Asked Pip.
"Can't make any promises!" I said.

Me and Pip went out on a walk and it was peaceful and nice, I didn't set anything on fire, like I promised
We got back to his house.
"Pip I'm Hungry." I said
"Oh well I can make dinner, what do you want to eat?" Pip asked me.
"Um you don't have to do that, all I want is a sandwich, I can make that myself, my dear Phillip." I told him.
I could also tell that he was turning red about me probably calling him dear and his actual name.
"Nope, I'm gonna make you a sandwich, now what do you want on your sandwich Damien?" He asked me.
"Well I want Mustard, Mayo, Ham, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, and that's it." I told him.
"Right-o" He said.
I went and sit down at the table that was in the living room, and waited a bit, I was in my deep thoughts and I was thinking about Pip, He played with the Ouija Bored and he knew it was dangerous, and he could have got his self killed did he wanted to die, or was he just lonely, or was Stan and his friends dared him to do that, I'm thinking about this to seriously then I should have, but man is he lucky it was just me and not any other demon, I won't hurt him but who knows maybe my anger might take control over me and I accidentally kill him, ugh I can't think about this stuff, I soon snapped back to reality and Pip just handed me my sandwich.

"Here's your sandwich Damien, I hope you enjoy it!" Said Pip.
"Oh Thank you my prince" I said.
And he was blushing, I'm guess he is not used to nicknames, but I find it cute.