Chapter 3

🖤🖤 3rd Person's POV: 🖤🖤

Captain Guerrero: We may not be able to take down Mayor SantaMaria for making shady deals with the Aswang, but we have him for murder, and arson.

Alexandra: I just wish I could have gotten here earlier, so I could save everyone.

Y/n: You cant save everyone all the time. But look at the ones you did save. It's much better than losing all of them, right?

Capt. Guerrero: Y/n's right. Don't worry.

Y/n: Now c'mon, lets head home.

🏍🏍Episode 2:🏍🏍

Capt. Guerrero: 3rd Drag race this month to end in a car crash, and where the winning car vanishes into thin air.

Y/n: I didn't think that drag races still exist.

Marco: I wish they didn't. And so does my tito.

(Tito = Uncle)

Capt. Guerrero: This is my nephew, Marco. He was a close friend of the victim; JP Lorca.

Marco: JP's been racing cars since we were kids. He wouldn't just wipe out like that.

"It looks like he was with a girl." Alexandra says, holding up a lipstick she found from the car.

"Mhmmmm, she seems to have a good taste in cosmetics judging from the brand." Y/n says, admiring the lipstick.

Marco: That's JP's girlfriend's, Coreen. She went everywhere with him. She would never leave right before a race.

"But I don't recall seeing her body. I'll take a quick look around, just in case. I'll be back in less than a minute." Y/n says, unfolding her wings to fly around.

Marco: D-did she just- Tito, you saw that right???

Capt. Guerrero: That's Y/n. Alexandra's adopted sister.

Alexandra: Boys, this is not the time to be mingling with locals!

Basilio: The aren't just ANY locals bossing, they're witnesses!

Hannah: I'm Hannah!

Amie: And I'm Amie!

"Ooooh, wind people!" Y/n says as she lands from her quick flight.

Alexandra: Did you find anything?

Y/n: No, except for the hoofprints on the roof of the car. Do you think we could be dealing with a Tikbalang?

Alexandra: Possibly.

The four of them head to the Armanaz building. Alexandra, and Diwatang Y/n enter senor Armanaz's private floor. 

Y/n allows her wings to be seen as she accompanies Alexandra, but is not allowed to exit the elevator.

"Aww come on, Ate Alex always gets the fun." Y/n pouts.

She then gets a call from captain Guerrero from Alexandra's nokia phone and answers it.

Capt. Guerrero: Alexandra, we have another case.

Y/n: This is Y/n. What is it po? 

⚡⚡Timeskip brought to you by an unfair electricity bill:⚡⚡

Skipping on her feet, Y/n visits Nuno. "Tabi tabi po!"

Nuno: Ahhh, welcome mahal na diwata. What is up? And I'm not talking about the sky.