Chapter 4

🖤🖤3rd Person's POV:🖤🖤

Bagyon Kulimlim: ALEXANDRA TRESE!! YOU DARE THREATEN MY FATHER? MY FAMILY?!! THE ONLY THING SPOILED HERE WILL BE YOUR BURNT CARCASS!!

"ANAK NG DEPUTA, SINO KA PARA PATAYIN KAMI!!!" Y/n exclaims, with her wings unfolded, shielding Alexandra, her eyes and tattoos glowing.

Bagyon Kulimlim attacks the four of them, and his lightning cuts off Crispin's right arm.

Y/n: Crispin!!

Crispin: Don't worry It regenerates!

Y/n: I know this, but still!!

Eyes and tattoos still glowing, she uses her wings as shields and attacks Bagyon Kulimlim head on. "PUTANG-INA MO!!" She draws a large sword out of thin air and starts attacking him, while they are both still in the air.

(Yes she can conjure weapons out of thin air. Her mother is the GODDESS of Combat, War, Revolution, weaponry, hunt, the moon, the night, and beauty.)

(So duh, it's a given that Y/n is extremely beautiful, skilled in combat, hunting, and can create weapons out of thin air. Such as Crispin and Basilio can fly and also create weapons out of nothing because their father is the GOD of war.)

(No, they are not cousins, Datu Talagbusao and Diwata Mayari are not related.)

But then B. Kulimlim hits her with lightning, and she falls to the ground, but she was caught by Crispin.

Y/n: I'm f-fine.

Then, Nuno and his dirt creatures arrive and help kill B. Kulimlim.

Alexandra: Salamat, Nuno.

Nuno: Thank your sister and her kindness. 

Y/n: Salamat, Nuno.

Nuno: I'm just sorry I couldn't get here sooner. You know, traffic and all that.

Y/n: Traffic? In the sewers??

Basilio: I hope one of us has spare change. *looks at the destroyed car* Because it looks like we'll be taking the subway. 

Y/n: Can't we just fly? I'll carry Ate Alex.

Crispin: You're in no condition to fly! You'd fall.

Basilio: Kuya's right.

Y/n: I'll just call Hank.

(Timeskiiiiiiiip to the next morning)

The 4 of them ate breakfast, and then the wind girls arrive down.

Alexandra: Did you enjoy your prize, girls?

Hannah and Amie: Yeah, I guess you could say that.

Crispin: Wait, we were the prize for winning the race?

Basilio: I feel objectified.

Y/n: What do you mean? How can a person be a prize....

Suddenly, something sinks in in Y/n's head, and she realizes how.

"WAIT, THE FOUR OF YOU F*CKED LAST NIGHT?????" Y/n exclaims at Crispin, Basilio, Hannah, and Amie.

Y/n: Great, now I've lost my appetite. Thanks a lot, jeez.

*Y/n has left the room*

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sorry it's pretty short. I'll make up for it in the next chapter!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

End of Chapter 4 of "Diwata". Stay Tuned for Chapter 5.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤