Cant Live Without You

ミ┼───⠀02

ミ┼───⠀02

"We're here! Where is he!" You yell running into the hospital.

"Izuku Midoriya, I'm his wife, the pro hero Deku, Y/n Midoriya. Please tell me you know where he is." You say to a lady at the front desk.

"Ahh yes we were expecting you, I'm sorry but you can not see right now, he-"

"What do you mean I can't see him is he okay!?"

"Y/n." Someone called from behind you

When you turned around you were met with recovery girl.

"Hi sweetie, I need you to calm down. I was just in there with him."

"O-okay, how is he? What's happening? Why did they say I couldn't see him? Its hard for me to calm down when my husband is in the emergency room and no one is telling me if he is okay." You exclaim clearly frustrated that no one is telling you what you wanted to hear.

"There is alot of internal bleeding. He went into cardiac shock twice already." Recovery girl says softly. "We... we don't know if he's going to make it."

In that moment everything stopped. All you could hear was your heart beating. Everything went quiet. Your breathing heavy...

He'll be okay....He has to be.

He WILL BE

FLASHBACK

"Why are you so scared Midobro! What's the worse that can happen?" Kirishima says throwing his arm around Midoriya's shoulder.

"There are a lot of things that could go wrong Kirishima. She could, for example, say no and claim she prefers someone else or that she doesn't want to be with me because...." Midoriya begins to ramble on about all the things y/n might say or do.

"Okay,okay." Kirishima says chuckling "I highly doubt y/n would say no. I have a plan."

_______

"He totally likes you y/n!" Mina yells jumping up and down.

"He doesn't, no. It would be Ochako if it had to be anyone." You say, a little disappointed, as you consider how they interact with one another. They'd look wonderful together, and you couldn't help but think that.

"What no way, what are you on? Look, today when you two are together..."

_______

"Hey izu!" You yell running to catch up to him.

"H-hey n/n."

You smile. "What's the deal with the shuddering? Do I make you nervous?" You tease, gently poking him.

His face turned rosy red.

Laughing you say "I'm just kidding." He chuckles nervously scratching the back of his neck. "You know, your cute when your nervous." You say attaching your arm in his and giving him a peck on the cheek.