Chapter - 6 Marry me

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

"What does that mean?" He asked as I stepped into the walk-in closet. As I ignored him, he pulled me into him.

My back touched his chiseled, rock-hard one. His minty breath fanned the side of my neck. I felt his nose against my hair.

I craned my neck, gazing at him.

My death. My death can tear me away from you and then you will certainly be free.

And happy.

Then maybe I will find some peace after my not so peaceful- responsibility-bound life.

"You will understand soon enough, your majesty. Can I get a separate bedroom now?"

"No! It's either this or you get to sleep in maids' chambers." He said. His voice stern as if he already chose the answer.

"I will take up on that. I will ask them to shift my luggage there." I shrugged. "If I brought any."

His gaze dropped but refused to back down. His palm was fisted as he did. His other hand was still gripping mine, holding me in position.

I slowly tried to wriggle out of his grip but accidentally stepped back. My ass pressed against him. Something rock hard-pressed me.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked into his eyes. I swear he had a pinkish hue spread across his face as well. While his expression was neutral, his deep eyes turned a darker shade of blue.

I whispered my apology before trudging into the closet, without turning back.
Trying to keep my mind occupied at the moment, I rummaged through the closet and found it filled with many expensive clothes. His were to one side and mine were to the other.

Fuck those designer dresses. Fuck him.

Although none fit my liking, I quickly grabbed a dress and new undies along with a towel and walked off to the bathroom.

As I stepped in, I was awestruck by the beauty of the bathroom. The masculine scent hit me directly as I entered it.

The cologne, the aftershave, and the minty fresh fragrance were lingering in the air as if he had just been here.

The charming navy blue walls had lights and it was brightly lit. There stood a Jacuzzi to one side, a sauna to the other. A mirror just to the corner accompanied by a sink and a couple of racks. There was a shower area, entrapped by a glass cabin.

It's set. The bathroom is my favorite place of the day.

His bathroom to be specific.

I quickly completed my routine and stepped out of the shower with a towel around me.

I slipped into the white floral dress that hugged me perfectly, not too tight or too loose. Precise. It reached just below my knees, as I set the hem of the frock.