Chapter 28: Ravish you

Third person pov (the author's pov):

As their car came to a halt, without hesitating, he picked her up bridal style and carried her to her new room.

He already had her luggage shifted to the room that was just beside his, looking quite similar to his very own but the difference was the gray highlights giving it an aesthetic vibe.

"Who are you?" She mumbled, snuggling closer to his chest as she clenched his jacket, holding onto it.

"Are you serious?" He grumbled, rolling back his eyes.

"Is that you, Mr. Sexy Voice?" She craned her neck, looking at him through her blurred vision. "Wow! You are super tall. I am flying." She grinned.

Her face turned a darker shade of red as she felt his burning yet electrifying touch on the back of her legs, that she felt somehow similar to the one she married.

King Darius's.

She was feeling overheated, overwhelmed, and Darius's close presence and touch weren't helping her either.

"Put me down." She ordered in the boldest tone she could, trashing her arms.

"Stay put, Simmons."

"Put me down, your Majesty. Please!" She pleaded. "Or else I might do something."

"Uh huh! Like what?" He said, amused, as he kept on walking towards her room.

"I want this dress off of me. Right now!" She continued as he slowly dropped her on the king sized bed.

With his eyes solely resting on hers, he unbuckled her heels before tugging her under the duvet but she quickly pulled it off.

"I am feeling hot. Now, for god's sake, leave me alone before I do something." Her steps wavered as She tried standing up, trying to familiarize with the surroundings.

The room he had brought her to was unlike any other she had been to, the gray highlighted curtains, adorned by the chandelier and various lightings, a large silver plated mirror stood to one of its side, and vases containing fresh flowers as if they just brought in, accompanied by the soothing fragrances of flowers and the intoxicating rich yet crisp cologne of King Darius.

She skipped a step, making her go off balance but Darius's quick reflexes were quick enough to hold her.

At that moment, she was feeling horny and feral and whatever drug that was in her system invaded her sense replacing it with strong sexual innuendo.

She jerked him off. He glared at her, bemused.

"Listen to me carefully, your majesty." Her voice turned a bit rough as if she was in pain. "If you don't leave right now, I'll have you pushed up against the wall and Ravish you my way."