The fifty-seventh chapter

---------------------------

(3k readers... So at this point, I've been writing so much that I can write on my keyboard without looking at it! It's so funny because it has always been a problem for me in the past. It was one of those cool things that only a few people could do when you were 13... Now I can do that!)

---------------------------

Y/N's pov

I wake up and I can feel my neck and back hurt slightly... Even though it hurts a bit I still am able to turn around now. 

"Y/N. It's nice to see that you are finally awake my dear..." I can hear the raspy voice of Garcello tell me making me turn my way only to find a huge bite on his neck traveling from the middle-right place on his neck to his right shoulder blade. 

The bite mark was in a combination of colors like blue, purple, yellow, and red... It was a bit disgusting and I can't help but feel nauseous. It seems like Alex might have lost it...

The place I'm laying in feels slightly unfamiliar to me. I don't think we are in the hospital anymore... I'm trying to talk but I end up having a really hard time forming the words I want to say.

"They... The doctor said... That since you already had a coma in the past it would be easy for your body to go back to that coma again. You haven't done that yet though because you are really easy to wake..." I hear Chris's voice tell me. He was sounding really exhausted...

"They said that from the fact that you couldn't speak properly when you woke up from your last coma... You might not be able to speak for a longer period of time now even though you haven't really been in a coma..." Adam seems to continue making me realize that that must be why I can't talk.

"I hope that this won't be too bad for you babe... I'm healing pretty good though. Just hope that him biting me didn't make him think that I would hate him..." Garcello tells me making me relax just a bit from the bite on his shoulder. 

Even though the fact that he still thinks that Alex has a chance makes me worried... There is no way I can tell this man anything that will make him cry... He's telling me that even though Alex hurt him he still wants him back it makes me believe...

I look at Adam with a tilted head wondering if there is anything else I need to know. Adam seems to notice and smile lightly but doesn't respond as calmly as he usually does... 

"If you want to know more than everyone who isn't me or Colin has gotten their throat choked in a way that makes their vocals really weird. The doctors said that it would heal soon enough. Garcello got such a big bite out of his shoulder that it slightly punctured his vocal cords making his voice really raspy." Adam tells me.

"The cops are searching for a place where Alex and the girlfriend could be just to make sure we don't get hurt again. They did tell us that we have to walk in there as well though because they have no clue on what to do with this situation." Colin continues for Adam but Adam seems to look to the side.

"I think I know what the problem might be... He has done this before but he isn't acting as bad as he used to..." Adam tells everyone not really focusing his eyes on anyone.

"What... I knew that he has done some strange things but I had no clue he has done something that bad... What is it that he did?" Colin turns to Adam who seems to be sneaking his eyes towards his friend.

"He has been killing people while being in that demon form before... Before I was created successfully... I had to hug him to get the purple stuff to disappear slowly. I think he was pressured hard after everyone just left him... Especially Rex..." Adam says slowly sounding unsure of what he is talking about.

"Maybe when he says he is jealous he means something else too... He started becoming purple and acting weird before meeting the girlfriend. It might be a diversion for him to say that he is jealous of not knowing his past because he has never been bothered about it before..." Colin says making me perk up at that.

"It could have something to do with me..." Garcello says scratching under his wound looking down.

"It could have something to do with me too..." Was what I would have wanted to say but I couldn't talk in any way. He seemed to have a deep grudge towards both me and Garcello for most of his anger was directed towards us both but barely the others.

I can see Chris take something but I'm not sure what it is and get closer to me... Is there anything that he wants to talk about?

"Here is some water for you just to make sure that you can at least breathe through your mouth." I hear his tired voice explain to me and he laughs slightly. I'm not sure why he would laugh but he doesn't really tell me.

I can feel some comfortable large arms grab my waist and a familiar person lift me so I sit up. Garcello smiles at me and kisses my mouth quickly in a loving gesture only to back off slightly. 

He seems to grab what I assume is a glass of water in his hand and comes forward to me again. He chuckles slightly and puts a finger in the glass of water.

"Your lips are so stale and crusty... It doesn't matter though because I still love you..." I wish I could comment on his crusty voice but that would barely do anything since it does sound kinda hot.

He puts his now wet fingers on my lips trying to open them and it slightly hurts to open them. They are really dry... He seems to realize this and stops trying to pry them open and instead uses more of the water to slowly lose them up.

He is so sweet... Once he finally gets my lips open I feel the air go into my lungs from my mouth chilling the already dry throat I have. I cough slightly not really liking the tickle of air through my air system.

"Oh! Are you alright love? I didn't do anything wrong, right?" He asks looking really scared of what he might have caused. I shake my head while coughing with my mouth closed to not worry him more than I already have.

I finally feel like I have coughed enough at this point to look back up again. Garcello has a small smile that looks worried. I reach my hand out to the water in his hand and make a grabbing gesture multiple times almost like a child who needs something.

He chuckles slightly from the gesture I just made with my hand and seemingly obliged my needs. He gives me the water and I take it in my hand, it's really heavy in my opinion and I don't know how he even was able to hold it.

I drink some of the water slowly feeling the cold liquid run through my mouth. I took the glass off my lips but the problem is that I have such a dry throat that I can barely swallow it... It takes a bit to do so...

"It's really that sore, huh?" I hear Garcello ask me. I only nod my head to his question not really being able to answer with words. 

Then something interesting happens... Someone knocks on the door making me and a few others in the room jolt slightly. I can hear Adam sigh slightly and then laugh a bit.

"I'll get it this time, I don't want you to embarrass yourself, Colin..." Adam says probably referring to... That time... It was a weird thing...

Colin seems to understand what he means and chuckles slightly in an embarrassing way. Adam left for the door and when he opens it I can hear them talk but only barely.

"You still seem tired Y/N... You should go to sleep..." Garcello tells me. He doesn't let me answer because... Well... Ya know.

All he does is put his arms back around my waist and then lower me back down. I decided to listen because I do feel really tired. 

I hope that they will find them both...

---------------------------

(And then Y/N closed his eyes only to dream of the picture above. Lmao, naw... Maybe...)

---(Until The End!)---