Chapter Three

This chapter is dedicated to thisbitchxSunnie for being the first to shower me with comments.
Love you loads. 💘

Song: Triple nine by Juice Wrld

(Amost my favourite song. I'm fact what am I saying, I have like twenty favourite songs. I just can't choose.😔 )

___________________________________

As I suffered to construct the truncated block on the board in isometric drawing into my sketchbook, I sensed a human being in front of my desk. I sighed with my eyes still glued to my book.

Hey Jackie", I heard an annoying voice directed at capturing my attention.

I looked up to see the guy staring at me from Religious Studies class. "What do you want Alex?", I asked, knowing he hates it when his name is shortened that way.

He frowned for two seconds then he smirked and started drumming on my table.

I dropped my compass and ruler in frustration.
"Philip Alexander Frimpong, may I please know what brings you to my humble desk." , I asked with an eye roll and a fake smile.

He stopped. Thank God.

"Baby", Stupid guy. "You have fine bestie like this and you won form. Egotistical egotress.", he chuckled

Is this guy okay? What is 'egotistical egotress'?

" Which kind of stupid insult is that? And see, if you think that picking a rat like you as my bestie has given me ego, there are plenty people in the class nau. ", I breathed out with a hiss and a small smile, saying 'people' as 'peepool'

"Whareva, where is your bag?" , he asked as he grabbed my bag from behind me and started rummaging through it.

I snatched it from him, "What kind of witch are you? What do you want from my bag?", I asked zipping it up.

" When a man is hungry, he has to fend for himself", he answered patting his tummy.

"And what were you hoping to find in my bag?, I asked with a frown while putting my bag inbetween my feet on the tiled floor.

" Kalypo, what else? ", then after thinking for sometime he said, "or money possibly, to get me something to satisfy my tummy."

"Idiot, I am Bill Gates' side chick abi? ", I asked with sarcasm as I picked up my compass and ruler to complete the construction exercise while talking to him.

"Nope, never, you're more classier, richer and sexier."

" Amen, I receive it.", I said with my hands clasped together in the form of a prayer. "

"Now gimme the bag.", he said trying to grab the bag from me.

What is wrong with this idiot today?

"What if there is a pad in there?"

" Then I'd wear it for you, you think it's pad that I've not seen before. " , he gave me an eye roll. Gorgeous, damn. "Besides what is pad doing in your bag? I know you're not in your period, it's in like two weeks."

Dropping my compass, I smacked him behind his neck before picking it again.

"Ouch, Jackie. What was that for? What kind of wickedness is that?" , he asked, rubbing the spot with his right palm.

"Respect a girl's dignity. And have you been stalking me or something? How do you know when my period is gonna come?" I ask with a suspicious look.