Simon Kalivoda x Male Reader

Simon x Male Y/N

! nsfw !

(  jade gtfo don't read this jade pls jade )

——————————————————————————

( Your POV )

I was sitting on my bed, scrolling through my phone. I was home alone, and I wasn't sure what I should do today. A few minutes pass, and I suddenly get a notification from my best friend, Simon. He said he wants to hang out, and he invited me to come over. I was happy, that I could actually do something today, other than sitting on my bed. I put on my coat, shoes, and I was ready to leave my boring ass apartment—

I got in my car, and drove over to Simon's place. As I pulled up, I noticed his lights were off. I was confused, but I didn't care. I got out of my car, locked it, and walked up to his front door. I knocked only ONCE, and I already saw Simon standing in front of me. I noticed he was only in a towel, which made my cheeks turn a bright red.

"You're finally here! We haven't hung out in like a week." He smiled at me.

"Uhm, yeah!" I said, nervously looking at the floor.

He invited me into his house, and he waited for me as I took off my shoes. I admired his house, noticing he cleaned up a bit.

"It looks nice in here." I said.

"Thanks! I thought it needed a little bit of a makeover." He said in an excited tone.

We both walked up to his room, which was upstairs. He walked into his bathroom, as I sat on his bed. While I was waiting for him to change, I noticed the bathroom door was unlocked. I thought it would be a perverted thing to peek, so I just shut the door from outside.

Simon then walked out of the bathroom, still in his towel. I thought he went to change or something, but before I knew it, he was on top of me. We had eye contact for a good 3 minutes, until he roughly started kissing me. I widened my eyes in shock, but I can't say I didn't like this. I kissed him back, and he smirked into the kiss, knowing that we probably have mutual feelings in this situation.

With his trail of kisses, he lead himself to my neck. He started softly sucking on my skin, as I shut my eyes. He removed my shirt, as I admired his body. He bit his lip at the sight of me without a shirt, which gave me a chance to take off his towel. I went on top of him, and admired his dick. I sat on top of it slowly, just so I don't hurt myself, or hurt him.

I slowly started riding him as he let out slight groans. I moaned as I started going faster.

"A-ah..fuck." I gasped, while slowing down.

"F-faster." He stuttered.

I sped it up for him, as he moaned loudly. He then came inside of me. We were both sweaty and panting messes.

I plopped onto his side, and we both faced each other. Simon grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled at his action. He kissed my forehead and rested his chin on top of my head.

"Does this mean.. we're dating now?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Aha, I hope we are. I don't feel as good as I do now with anyone else but you." He chuckled.

I moved for a second to grab my phone, and played music. I put myself back into the position I was in before, while Simon hummed to the song. We held each other closely. I admired his beautiful face as he was falling asleep. I pulled the covers above the both of us, and shut my eyes.

I knew that I could rest well, with Simon besides me.

——————————————————————————

this is my first smut, if there's any errors, I'll try to fix them. <3