26- Quackity

Sapnap, Quackity and Karl were in there room, back at their apartment. Ever since Karl found out about Dream and George's secret he couldn't stop thinking about it. He wanted to talk about it with Sapnap but he was never alone with him. He also wanted to tell Quackity but managed not to because he wasn't meant to tell anyone and he intended on keeping his word.

Of course Sapnap had no idea that Karl knew so he wanted to tell both of them. He managed to stop himself, although it was tricky.

They were sitting on the bed, Quackity was scrolling through twitter and the other two were either side of him, reading. They were about to go to bed but were relaxing beforehand because of the last tiring days they had in Miami.

Quackity sighed and put his head on Karl's shoulder. He looked at the book that Karl was reading but got bored of it within seconds so he gave a Karl a kiss on the cheek. However Karl took no notice of this because he was too busy in his thoughts about Dream and George.

"I'm bored." Quackity complained. When he got no response he turned to Sapnap and kissed his cheek.

"Sap?" He tried kissing his neck softly. Sapnap just gave him a little hum of appreciation and went back to his book.

Karl couldn't take it anymore. He needed to talk to Sapnap about what happened.

"Sapnap can I talk to you about something?" 

"Sure! Outside?" 

"Yeah." He got up with no hesitation.

They walked out leaving a very confused and left out Quackity. Once Karl dragged Sapnap to the living room he stopped and turned to face him with excited eyes.

"I know about Dream and George!" He said in a quiet but lively voice.

"Wait you do? I thought I was the only one!"

"I found out about it the day that you did, just a few hours after." Karl explained.

"I'm so relieved I finally have someone to talk to about it."

"I know right." Karl was practically jumping up and down from excitement.

"So what do you think about them?" Asked Sapnap.

"They are so cute. It was really obvious they liked each other though."

Sapnap laughed at this. "I know! The way George blushes when Dream says his name!"

"And how Dream always sits next to George whatever chance he can get." Karl added.

They continued listing things and giggled with each other, both relieved that they could talk to someone about it.

--------------Time reverse?--------------

They walked out leaving a very confused and left out Quackity.

They just left without me. It's very obvious they didn't want me there otherwise they would've wanted to talk to me too. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, they were in the relationship first so they probably don't like me as much. 

He thought about what just happened over and over: He put his head on Karl's shoulder. I was just tired. Then he kissed his cheek. I thought he would like that. He started pestering Sapnap. He just gave me the silent treatment. He kissed Sapnap's cheek. I should've just stopped there. He kissed his neck. How didn't I get the hint?

Quackity cringed at himself.

Now I've just made a fool of myself! I was pestering them and kissing them when they clearly didn't want me to. And now they might even break up with me. God I'm such an idiot!