Chapter 1

Note:

This is my first time writing a Fanfiction about a certain skeleton. There will be grammar and spelling mistakes along the way. Hope you'll enjoy reading this. ;3

_____________________________

Y/n was sitting alone in the bench. Gasping for air as she successfully ran away from her household. An arrange marriage with the man whom she didn't know about. Feeling shit as she sighed in relief for once she made her choice to be free. Doing things that will make her happy for once. Its ok to be greedy once in a while. She planned so far has been implemented. She prepared multiple things as to benefit for her independent journey ahead. With full determination, she finally stood up and grab her suit case. Y/n walk towards the bus stop, her first step is to move else were, far away as possible from her home city. Finding an affordable apartment for a few months so she could have time to find a job and enroll herself in college since its her last year and she doesn't want to waste it for someone who can't benefit her future she picture at.

Y/n: Well, so far so good, I guess they won't have any problems without me, since I'm lazy and all

As the bus came to a stop. The door automatically opened as she steps in, her first journey towards independence. Its quite scary, but she'll rather risk it than to be forced by her own will. Y/n sat beside the nearest window, putting her suitcase aside as the bus drove away. She got to see the place one more time before she will experience a new place, a new life.

Y/n: I guess I'll miss this place then...

She admits, she will miss this place, but new experience interest her more. She looked down at her phone, a notification from a miss phone call from a contact named "Mom" was seen. She just block the number, thinking of getting a new number so she wont be tracked. She open her phone case and grab the sim and split it in half, as she threw it outside the window. Good thing she erase all her data in her phone before she left.

Y/n: I just have to be one step ahead if I don't want to be caught

She gets comfortable in her place, feeling drowsy as she was packing in the middle of the night without sleep. She let herself be consumed in the pit of darkness, at least she could feel at ease for now. Hours passed, Y/n was sleeping peacefully, a tall skeleton wearing an orange jacket, black jeans with ear buds taped in his skull. He sat beside y/n as he couldn't bother looking for an empty seat away from the exit. He looked at the y/n and shrugged as he went back to his phone, minding his own business. Suddenly, the bus pushed the brakes with an encounter of a dog with a bone in his mouth in the middle of the road. Y/n was tilting forward, as the tall skeleton caught her in reflex, he sighed in relief as he moved her back in her original position. As he was about to mind his business, y/n's head tilted her head beside the window with a thud. The tall skeleton has a choice to not mind the human, but instead move her head gently toward his shoulder. He doesn't mind at all as long the human won't disturb him, he let himself get distracted to his phone. 20 mins have passed, y/n woke up as she find herself sleeping with a stranger's shoulder, she move away as she straighten up as she look at the stranger's shoulder if there are any traces of her drool which she had a bad habit of.

??: Have a good rest human?

She looked at the tall skeleton, she was in awe as it was her first time seeing a monster in person. She heard a place which all humans and monsters are in equal terms and now living in Ebott City. Although, it was currently her destination to begin with.