The fifty-eight chapter

---------------------------

(I'm working on the second smut chapter but I am being a bit worried since well... Alex isn't in the smut... So I guess I might keep it that way untill we hit another goal and I will write another smut in this book... Or you could ask for it in the oneshot book I have I guess?)

---------------------------

Y/N's pov

I can feel my eyes become lighter and harder to keep closed and I suddenly wake up. No one is around but there is a small glass of water beside me. Am I on a bed? I barely realized that I was in the same cabin that Alex lives in. 

I'm not quite sure he did live in here or not... There was also a note right next to the glass of water. Actually, not just a note but a whole paper with different statistics. But there was also a note stuck to the paper.

Hello Y/N!
Right now some of us are on our way to shop for stuff to prepare for taking back both of them. Others are even trying to talk to the police and planning what to do. Garcello would love to talk to you when you wake up, if you do that is! Just know that we all love you and we hope you will be better. These papers you have are the statistics of the blood and some other knowledge for the attack towards the beast... You won't believe what this was...
Chris!

I shudder knowing that it must be something that we had no idea could be the case. When I read the paper I find out that the blood is from Alex but it's also mixed with something strange. From the papers, it says that only the blood of demons has this type of DNA...

As I keep on reading I realize what they are trying to write... He is possessed?! The papers tell me that his blood should have been the same if he had been a demon but since it's mixed they think he might be possessed by one instead...

The last thing I read from the paper explaining the blood is that these things happen sometimes and there are only a few things that someone can do to make sure it goes away from his body. I'm scared of knowing what we might have to do if that one thing doesn't work out...

I want to tell Garcello that he might be... More than just a friend... He is so kind and I'm scared of losing him though. I'm scared of losing them both more than anyone...

Maybe I like Alex more than I think... Now that nothing is in my way of thinking properly I can think this through... Alex is possessed and might be driven by something that has to do with jealousy. It started to become something weird when he ran away from us that one time just leaving the box...

When he ran so fast not even two robots could follow along... Before that... What happened before that... He and I had a dream together... He said something that I got slightly worried over I know that...

"Alex... Where you in my dream?..." I ask him slowly rubbing his back while he is shaking slightly. I don't get any vocal answers from him but instead, I feel his head move up and down...

"I tried to tell him... I don't know why that was in the dream, to begin with... Especially when I know that... That you... Like him..." He says slowly stuttering and repeating some of the words like it was hard for him to tell me this. Does he have the same feelings or is he just embarrassed to know this?

Does he... Like Garcello?... Wait... Wait...

He likes Garcello, I like them both and Garcello likes me... Or is he jealous of both of us?... Does he like me?... This is frustrating but I know that maybe I can make him feel better by telling him...

I like him...

What is Garcello gonna say when I bring this up though?! How am I suposed to do this... I like them both as much and the more I think of them both with me I can't help but blush a ton... 

There is this one picture stuck in my head that just doensn't go away... Alex being in my lap facing towards me smiling and laughing slightly while I sit on Garcello's lap... He is stroking my hair and kissing my head sometimes...

Oh no... I can't make that mental image of us three disapear! Ah!

I try to sit up and take the water in my hand. My body doesn't hurt that much anymore and when I look down to see how my chest area is doing I see blue marks over it. He really pressed a lot of air out of our lungs.

Looking forward there is a mirror right there, guess it is just my luck that the room has always been like that. I can see that my neck also has the same type of blue marks. Damn... He went really rough on my neck there...

I hear something click somewhere and I jolt from the sound making my body ache just a little bit. I decide to actually drink the water in my hand to calm my nerves a bit.

My throat isnt as dry as it used to be so that is a good thing... It was still a bit hard to swallow the water and I had to take the glass off my lips and take time swallowing for the water to get down. I can hear a few footsteps and familiar people talking.

"Y/N! Your awake!" I hear Garcello say sounding really happy and his grovey voice wasn't there anymore. His neck was looking pretty alright and everyone else was really rested when comparing what they looked like last time I was awake.

"Ye..." I try to speak and it works out alright but I can't hold it for long. I'm kinda happy that I was able to do anything to begin with though. I can see surprice in some of the faces and Garcello is grinning like a child getting a whole cake on their own. 

"It do... Doesn't... Hurt... It... It's jus... Dry..." I try to speak and it really didn't hurt my vocal cords just couldnt continue talking for a long time because of my dry throat. I wasn't lying but some of them seemed to have a hard time beleiving me.

"Do you need more water Y/N?" Chris asks me taking the glass that is now empty from my hand and shakes it in front of me. Deciding I would be able to make them know that I didn't lie I just used my voice.

"Yes, please..." I was able to form a full sentense without anything hurting and no strugling. Chris nods his head and goes to what I assume is a water tap... Inside a bedroom? I can't really comment on it... It's not really my house, but... Why?

I get a full glass of water from Chris and I just down the whole glass finally being able to swallow a lot easier than before. (Drink water... NOW! I DARE YOU! Do it...)

"You are doing amazing Y/N! I can't beleive you restored your body this quick." Garcello smiles towards me and I do so back from the comment he made. I feel really proud and I want to know now if they have found them...

"Are they... Found out yet?" I ask being able to talk a lot more. Garcello seems to have the face of happiness taken off and now he was frowning slightly. What happened?...

"DD found them both but he was cought because he didn't tell anyone of us to follow along... He didn't even want Pico to come with... Now we have another person to deal with... Alex has strangely enough not moved from the spot and the police are trying to watch over the place to make sure that he don't leave." Garcello tells me making me shiver and shake slightly from being scared.

Should I tell him now or should I just tell Alex right in front of him so that I can talk abot it with both of them?...(You choose!)

---------------------------

(Yeh! Chosing time! You get to chose between telling Garcello now or doing it while telling Alex... Would it even make a difference?)

(The smut is being worked hard on beleive me ;)

---(Until The End)---