Loving and Fighting, Accusing Denying

Hello! Yep I'm editing this story now~ I felt like I was too vague at some points you know.. and the infamous typos...

Sooo I was being d e p r e s s e d outta nowhere, and out of curiosity went and listened to some 'sad playlist' on spotify, despite never having done that before. Then I got this idea.. haha prepare some tissues i legit cried WHILE writing it. am i just weak and sensitive? nAh no way pfft.

it's alright to cry hehe

☻︎☹︎

“Please come again!”

I hope so. . .

Felix thought, and displayed a small smile as he bowed back at the store-worker as he left the departmental store.

Stepping out, he was met with the starless night, and people occupying the streets. He breathed in the busy night air. People walked past him, minding their own busy little lives. Of course, they were all but by-passers in each role-play called living they starred in, meeting once, and never to meet again.

It's interesting how the people who you see once, all have their lives sometimes. On one little street, one person could have had a promotion, and the other just been dumped. One could just have recieved a shoking news, the other just having their normal day. Walking in small steps, dreading to reach their destination, or skipping happily there. Either way, they couldn't care. They just couldn't. They simply didn't have the rights to.

Lies fill our world. Each of us, in our own different ways, actors. Or in other words, liars.

A couple closely walking together passed by Felix. His eyes glued on them. they seemed so... in love. Adoration was clear between them, and Felix could only stare at them as they walked past him.

Chan and I used to be like them...”, he thought, memories bringing tears.

Oh how happy he was when Chan asked him to be his boyfriend. How full of joy he was when the older and he, decided to live together. Though, all that seemed to be so distant now, so.. unreal. Like the happiness he used to feel was but just memories.

His laughter seemed to be non-existent nowadays. Dull eyes usually visited by tears, and lips that never showed genuine smiles; a heart that seemed to feel nothing but numbness.

He spent his days fighting with Chan, every little mistake brought up in their arguments. He wondered when he and Chan last kissed, last slept together on the same bed, last even share a normal conversation that didn't end with a petty argument. He couldn't remember.

He sniffled, eyes brimming with tears as he tried to hold them back. He wiped stray tears that escaped with his sleeves.

He accidentally dropped some medicine as he wiped, and bent down to take it back when he was beat to it by another hand.

He looked up at the person who took it, and he saw a boy, taller than him holding out the sleeping pills with a soft smile.

Felix took it from his hands, muttering a small thank you, to which the boy replied, "It's no problem! By the way, I've been seeing you around here a lot.. Do you live nearby?”

Felix was taken aback at the sudden conversation the taller had initiated, but replied in a small voice.

“Y-yeah just nearby..”, he said, although not fully the truth, it wasn't a lie either.