Chapter 11: Valors of warriors pt 1

A/N: So I kinda messed up my writing and ended up with a chapter that was too long. So i had to cut him in half and ya'll get the other half in the next 24 hours.

 So i had to cut him in half and ya'll get the other half in the next 24 hours

A/N: And yes. I'm proud of myself.

---------------------

Shining: Nearl?

The kuranta's ears, which had been lying on top of her head before, perked up as she heard her friend's voice, snapping her out of her thoughts.

Nearl: What's wrong?

Shining: He's going to be fine. Stay focused on the mission...

The sarkaz's call to order was necessary, as Shining saw the worry behind the famous mask of the radiant knight of Kazimierz. it wasn't primarily the fact that she was now in charge that was distracting her, but the fact that Sebastian was taking over a stronghold of Reunion alone, and of course she was still worried. There was no doubt that the doctor's abilities were far from a joke, but if he attracted the attention of the reunion leaders then he would have something to worry about.

Nearl: Thank you...

Shining: Don't worry. He's powerful, so it's up to us to do our part without him.

Nearl: You seem to know more about him than any of us...

The sarkaz laughed very lightly.

Shining: I'll tell you how I knew him.

Nearl: Really? But it was-

Shining: I know it was in Kazdel. But this time I'm willing to talk about it

Shining had always made a rule never to talk about her past to Kazdel, protecting too many secrets. So to see her willing to break that rule was quite surprising.

Nearl: Thank you.

Shining: You want to be reassured?

she asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile on her face.

Shining: Mrs. W? If the doctor ran into a leader of the reunion what would happen?

W: Depends on who, how many, and his mood I would say. But considering the foul mood he's in, he could beat most of them one on one. The only ones I'm not sure about are if he runs into Talulah or Patriot.

Shining: What about the others?

W: He'd rip their heads off.

As she answered the questions without thinking, a smile came over her face.

W: Why? Are you worried about your lover~?

She asked with the sole purpose of getting a little more upset the others but contrary to what she expected the other sarkaz froze as her cheeks started to redden.

Shining: N-no, I was just asking about for Nearl, I don't see it that way... We only met this morning after his amnesia...

The Rhodes Island operators looked towards her as Shining continued to mutter things, looking down in embarrassment.