124

“Hurry up and spit it out!” Liu Fang’s husband felt his legs trembling. Originally, their business is small in comparison to Lu Corporation, now that there is a relationship between the Lu and Long Corporations, if they angered Lu Corporation, it would mean the end of their business ah!

“I….” Liu Fang looked at her furious husband and then at her older sister. She was worried that she might get into trouble if she betrayed her older sister. However her own husband was not easy to deal with either!

“YOU!” The more Liu Fang’s husband sat on it, the more anxious he felt. Raising his hand, he gave Liu Fang a tight slap. “I’ll kill you, you stupid bitch! Are you going to say it or not!”

“I…. I’ll say it!” Covering her cheek, Liu Fang gritted her teeth and looked at Ji Rou who was at the opposite side. “IT WAS HER! She was the one who put on this self-directed show!”

“Hm?” Ji Rou was also stunned. What does this mean?

“It was her…. She wanted to show off her daughter’s relationship with Young Master Long, so she scripted out such a show! I…. I am innocent….” Liu Fang glared at Ji Rou and continued. “She said she would give me some advantages after the objective has been achieved!”

The crowd could not help inhaling a cold breath of air after listening. So scheming ah! It is play after another play with this kind of woman ah! How scary!

“I didn’t!” Ji Rou was full of frustration.

Look at her acting! Putting on a innocent facade! Although the crowd did not say anything, their eyes expressed disdain and scorn. Is there a need to act to such a extent?

“You claim that my mother was the one who ordered you? When did this happen?” Lu Anran asked.

“Just… Just now.” Liu Fang replied. “An hour ago.”

“An hour ago, my mother was entertaining the guests and has not left even once. How did she tell you ah!”

“Phone. She told me over the phone!” Liu Fang said.

“Hmph.” Lu Anran flipped through Liu Fang’s phone. “But there are no correspondence between you and my mother in your phone! You don’t even have my mother’s phone number!”

“I…. I have deleted it.” Liu Fang answered. “Ji Rou asked me to delete it!”

“My mother asked you to delete it, so you delete it. So well-behaved ah? The dog guarding our house isn’t even that well-behaved.” Lu Anran sneered. “Who is able to help me check today’s call record of this phone number?”

“I can!” A man walked out from the crowd and said, “I have a friend in that service department.”

“Thanks.” After Lu Anran gave that man Liu Fang’s phone number, she continued to question Liu Fang. “You claimed that my mother would give you some benefits once the matter is successful, what kind of benefits?”

“She…. She said… She said….” Liu Fang could also feel that she was a little tongue-tied. “She said she would give me… money!” Liu Fang continued. “She will give me money!”

“How much?” Lu Anran quickly questioned her again.

“100 000 yuan.” Liu Fang replied.

“Cash?”

“Via transfer. To my account.” Liu Fang said.

“How does my mother know your account number?”

“I told her.”

“You told her what kind of account?”

“Bank account.” Liu Fang felt her heart rate increasing. Lu Anran’s questioning was getting faster and faster. She even felt that her brain capacity was at its limit.