Coming Soon

3rd POV

.
.

.
.

"Don't hestitate to kill your target." A man said to a little boy while putting sharp knife at the boy throat.

"I understood." The boy said and directly snatch the knife. He walk toward a man laying on ground. He gazing to the person before take his life. He put the knife at his throat and kill him.

.
.
.

.

"Hold your gun like this and ..."

Bang!

"Easy right?" He shot the target. The boy nods as answer.

"Show me."The man throw the gun and he catch it perfectly. He hold the gun like he have been taught and aiming at his target.

Bang!

.
.
.

.

"I don't care if you mafia boss or not."

"But remember this until I die: you'll heir my place."

.
.

.
.

"Kenny,I don't want heir your position in the future and I want a normal life."

"Huh?" The man he talking dumfounded.

"Are you deaf or what,old man? I said I fucking want normal life! Let me out from this shitty family! Just search other people to heir your damn position!"

There silent for moment in the room. The man who sitting at his sit suddenly laughing like a maniac.

"Okay. I'll send you at new place far from here and always give you money when you need it. But I'm not promise to just let you live in peace not until I didn't find perfect figure to sit at my place."

"Tch!" He finally can go away from him but still he not satisfied with the man desicion.

Disclaimer
All characters in this story not belong to me. It all belong to Hajime Isayama and Attack on Titan anime/manga.

Reminder
Some scenes had nsfw (not safe for work [+18]) contain like violence, fighting,gore,blood and etc, so be careful.