-12 Grimmauld place Part 1-

"Mother why won't you just tell me who I'm set to marry?"Cassiopeia sighed in wonder of who she would be paired up with for the rest of her life. Cassiopeia knew she wouldn't have a say in her who, but thought she should at least know who it is so she could dress accordingly. Deep down Cassiopeia truly wanted to please her family, but some of the traditions were pretty wack.

" You know how this goes Cassiopeia. You will figure out when we get there. It's not like you won't know until your wedding day! You will follow the tradition just as I, my sisters and mother did before you," Marian stated calmly looking over her daughter's appearance before they left.

Cassie wore a midnight blue sundress along with oxfords and her hair braided in plots. "Before we are to go I wanted to give you this," her mother stated with a smile threatening to crack behind her straight face. She handed Cassiopeia a black velvet box and signaled to her to open it. She was met with a silver and sapphire necklace. She had seen it in the paintings of her ancestors before her.

"Thank you mother," she smiled with a nod of the head. If it had been one of her friends she would have given them a hug but her family wasn't really one for affection. She placed the necklace around her neck and her mother extended her hand.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

And with that her mother apparated them to their destination.

Cassiopeia opened her eyes slowly at the feeling of solid ground beneath her feet. As she opened her eyes she was met with a muggle street in the outskirts of London. Both kids and parents both took advantage of the summer day, biking, gardening and just enjoying the good weather.

"Why are we in a muggle neighborhood mother? Are you making me marry a mud-blood!" Cassiopeia exclaimed with a confused and terrified look on her face.

Cassie started to panic. Surly her parents haven't lost their minds. A Lestrange marry a half blood or even a mud-blood. It's absolutely Preposterous, mediocre even!

Her mother chuckled, " No Cassiopeia I have not set you up with a mud-blood I haven't completely lost my mind. Follow me."

Her mother started walking towards number 12 and Cassie hesitantly followed. She knocked on the door noise started to erupt from inside. "Someone get the door!" A woman exclaimed. "Why don't you get it!" 3 voices replied back.
"Fine I'll open it but you gentlemen have to come with me too," the women inside said and they all started making their way to the door.

A women with dark brown hair and high cheek bones opened the door with a smile on her face. I recognized her immediately as I saw the boys behind her. The Blacks.

"Oh thank god I'm not marrying a mudblood!" Cassiopeia exclaimed with pure joy. Her mother hit her in the arm for saying such things but Mrs.Black just laughed. "It's okay dear I thought that too when I first saw this place. Come in," she women said with a smile on her face jesturing for Cassiopeia and her mother to come in. I saw a smile crack on regulus face at my comment and looked over Sirius who just looked like he was ready to explode with frustration.