-12 Grimmauld place part 2-

The Blacks led the way into the Lounge area. "You set me up with Regulus Black?" I whispered. Cassiopeia didn't mind regulus, he was a bit quiet but quite good looking. He had almost all of the girls in the year falling for him but never really acted on it.

         "Actually I got you paired up with the heir of Most Noble House of Black. Sirius," She whispered smiling to herself. The Blacks were One of or even the most known Wizarding family. To get to marry them was a privilege, it was equivalent to marrying royalty. Although Sirius was in the name of Black, Cassiopeia was  cautious.

           "Mother he willingly associates with Mud-bloods, halfbloods and blood traitors. And is a almost two years older than me!" Cassiopeia whined. Any of the girls at school would have been over joyed with the idea of getting paired up with Sirius. Cassiopeia couldn't deny that he was attractive, she wasn't blind. But with his record of being a rebellious, impulsive playboys it was hard to see him ever settling down and getting married with children. Let alone getting married to someone his parents want him to.

            "Well he is the heir it the most known wizard family in the world so I suggest you shut your mouth," her mother whispered.

             We came to a holt and entered a room the size of the hogwarts dining hall. Everything from Portraits to house elf heads decorated the walls. In the center of the room was a fire place and a large dragon leather couch. For a household of 4 it was an awfully large lounge.

            We all took our seats at the couch and that's when the small talk began. " We have heard so much of your success in school. Beginning your 5th year I prosume?" Orion inquired politely. Taking the signal I could speak I told of my success over the years, " Yes I begin my 5th year this upcoming semester and will be becoming one of the new Ravenclaw prefects. I am also the best in my year and will be taking some NEWT level classes," I said proudly. "Regulus is close behind though," I spoke with a smirk, eyeing regulus. If Regulus one day was set to be my brother in law I might as well set in the sibling banter.

           Sirius chuckled at the look that set on his brother face at my comment. Regulus looked over at me about to roll his eyes but ended up smiling my way. I smiled back and the adults started talking about politics leaving us three boredly sitting on the couch trying to listen to what they were saying. Everyone once and a while they would hear their name and answer a quick question. I look over at the two boys in hopes of one of them starting up a conversation of our own. Regulus looked back knowingly, and nudged Sirius and whispered in his ear.

          "Let me show you around Cassiopeia," Sirius said eager to get away from him parents and their boring adult talk. Cassie have him a nod before quickly excusing herself from the room.

            She exits the large room and Sirius stands waiting leaning on the door frame.

            " That was the lounge," Sirius said before continuing down the hallway. Quickly Cassiopeia fled to catch up with him.

           " What you did back there was epic, gotta give it to you. Regulus needs to be put in his place every once in a while. Always talking about how he perfect he is. And how you had given him a run for his money. Well he would never say that exactly, he doesn't like to admit defeat," Sirius spoke with a chuckle before pointing out a few dead relatives of his on the wall.

          All the portraits waved with a smile before quickly talking about how I would be the new addition to the family, even arguing over weather I would an indoor or outdoor wedding. I gladly waved and smiled back feeling welcomed but a bit weirded out how they already were planning the wedding which probably wouldn't be set to happen for another 2 years.

             Sirius rolled his eyes at the paintings before leaving them to argue over wedding colors and baby names. All of which seemed so fas away but to close at the same time. It was hard to think about having kids when you only were one.

              Sirius led her into the kitchen before taking a seat at the table after asking kreacher to make some tea. "You know you arnt to bad Cassiopeia, Funny, witty, wicked smart and not to mention gorgeous," Sirius spoke with a smirk.

             "Couldnt keep back the flirting could you? Guess it's just in your nature, I can only guess after sleeping and flirting with hundreds of girls it becomes quite natural," Cassiopeia snapped back with a slight smirk but still felt a bit uncomfortable with his comments about her. She was just going to have to be or at least act to like him and get comfortable with him. They were set to get married and have kids and live a long life together after all.

              Sirius just smirked and shook his head at her comment. How perfect she was to him. From her lips to her wit she was great. While Sirius was thinking of Cassiopeia, all she could think about was his brother. The way he looked at her, a smile on his lips, the way he held himself and his nose. All making him look like a Greek god. He was perfect. Secretly Cassiopeia hopes it was him who she would be set to marry. After all he was her age.

             " Think about how handsome I am?" Sirius questioned with a smirk looking over at Cassie who looked love struck with a smile on her face. Snapping out of her daze Cassie looked at him and put on a fake smile.

             "Yeah," she whisper pretending to be shy. What else was she supposed to tell him? No Sirius I'm think about your brother and how I wish I was to marry him instead of you because he is my age, doesn't make me uncomfortable and doesn't associate with those below us.

Sorry I put this into two parts. Hope you guys are enjoying the story and I'd have any comments or suggestions feel free to comment them!