5.

I feel like I'm taking you guys for granted because I'm not as active and posting as much. I used to post at least 2 chapters every day but I really don't know what happened. I'm so sorry and I promise to try and give you guys as many chapters as you guys want! ♥️

—————————-
3rd POV:

"Do you think I look good?" She asked while staring at herself through the mirror.

"Good." He said truthfully as he stared at her wearing his button-up white shirt with his Nike shorts under.

"I know. Let's go! I'm so excited!! I love new places." She giggled and skipped out of his room.

"How far is the place we're going to is?" She asked.

Azron just grabbed her by her hand and dragged her towards the slightly hidden elevator. He almost pressed the button but he saw Azealah giving him puppy eyes to which he rolled his eyes to.

"X floor." He said and she quickly pressed the button and watched as it turned red.

She tightly grabbed him as the elevator went up.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"What?! Puffft! Of course not! When have I ever been scared of anything?"

Nose twitch

That's all he needed to know she was scared of elevators.

"We've arrived." He said in which she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion until the elevator door opened.

"Wow." Breathed out Azealah as Azron pulled her out of the elevator. It was a very dark office that very much matched Azron's personality.

There was only a half round table, light, and a computer. And it was all in black.

"It's so dark

"It's so dark." Azealah frowned and mentally made a note to shop for more colored things.

"Where are my candies?" She demanded.

"Right here." A voice said that didn't belong to Azron.

"I'm Meredith! Here you go." She grinned at Azealah who grinned back at her.

"Hi, Meredith! I'm Azealah. I live with Azron for now and probably forever too until he decides to kick me out but I'll still come back because his bed is just too comfy. Thank you for the candy. Would you like some? I don't share my candy with just anyone you know?" Azealah ranted before shoving one piece of watermelon jolly rancher in Meredith's hand.

"Hi, Azealah. Thank you." That was all Meredith could say still trying to catch up to what the small girl said.

"Wait what? You live with Azron?!" She asked with wide eyes.