6.

3rd POV:

Azron stood there with a gaped mouth as he watched Azealah walk across the hotel entrance. She was there with yet another wedding dress.

He had some important business to take care of while he was going crazy about finding Azealah. Who would've thought she'll pop up in front of him like that?

Everyone watched her as she left a wet trail behind her as she kept walking completely oblivious to the stares she was receiving.

She went to the lady at the front seat that had a crisp red-colored lipstick with a perfectly lined eyeliner. But she stopped in the middle of her way and almost whined out loud.

She bent down and took off her high heels that were squeezing her feet to dead before continuing her way there.

"Hello! Can I please have a room for myself? Like just borrow. I mean rent. No like can I have a room?" She asked innocently and a red blush coated her cheeks in embarrassment of not being able to say the right words.

"You need money." Stated the woman in obvious dislike. At least it was obvious to anyone else except for Azealah.

"I... I have these shoes. They're very expensive! I swear!" She held up her shoes in front of the woman.

"No." Was the only word she received. Before she can slump her shoulder in disappointment, rough yet warm hands grabbed her and her face was stuffed in someone's chest.

Azron couldn't watch her shiver and pout at the receptionist anymore. He quickly walked up to her despite his confusion and held her close to him.

Azealah pulled back quickly and he saw the fear in her eyes that flashed for a second. But it melted away as she realized who was holding her.

A smile lit up her face as she wrapped her arms around his waist and stuffed her face into his chest.

"Oh my god! Finally. Oh god, I thought I'll have to sleep on the streets today! How did you know I'm here? You're like my Guardian Angel! Always saving me-"

But he quickly cut her off as he scooped her up and into his arms. Aaron quickly walked away from everyone, making sure her face was well hidden from all the stares.

"Wait! We didn't pay!" She tried to make him stop but he wasn't having it. After entering the elevator, he pressed on the button with an "X" on it and typed in a passcode.

Azealah went quiet seeing his face with a scary emotion on it. When the doors opened, they entered a large room.

He put her down on the bed and then started to pace back and forth.

"Why? You promised to come back but you didn't. Why?!" He questioned hurriedly.

"I was going to come back but he found me again." Azealah pouted and Azron understood she was talking about the man who was trying to force her into a marriage.

Get rid of him, he made a mental note.

"I even wrote down the street to your address! See!" She showed him the smudged ink that was on her arm.

Azron felt relieved that she was planning on coming back. He should be angry and worried about her leaking his address to the police but instead, he felt happy knowing she wanted to come to him.

She walked towards him and hugged him tightly before she could disagree. He hugged her back only when he heard her sobbing into his shirt.

"He needs to stop this! I don't like him." She sobbed before continuing, "he threatened to hurt mother Selene and all the other children, I had no choice." She explained further while crying.

Azron held her close to him, "He won't bother you anymore." He vowed and he meant it with all his heart.

"I believe you." She said with a smile and tears in her eyes.

Azron wiped her tears away with a frown on his face.

"Don't cry." He said upset to see her sad like this.

"Okay." She listened and smiled even more at him.

"Okay rules. You can't stay 10 feet away from me from now on. Any questions? No? Let's go to bed." He said quickly and ended the conversation hoping she'll just listen but of course she didn't.

"What? Why? 10 feet? What if I was 9.9 feet away from you?" She asked.

She then pointed at the corner in the other room, "that should be 8 feet. What if I was there?" She asked.

"You're right..." Azron said.

"See. It's a rule that very stup-"

"5 feet." He said before quickly walking her to the bathroom and took his shirt off.

"Go change the come to bed." He said and shit the sort all while she kept trying to argue with him.

Azealah sighed in defeat but quickly remembered who she is. She put on the shirt and opened the door ready for the battle of the century.

But before she could say anything, she stopped herself when she saw him looking tiredly at her.

"How did you find me?" She asked while approaching him.

"I had business here." He whispered tiredly.

Azron grabbed her hand and led her to the bed before settling himself beside her.

He pulled her close to his chest afraid she might just disappear again.

"You work here?" She further asked

"Kind of." Was his answer before shushing her by pulling her into his chest.

"Sleep." He whispered.

"Wha-"

"Tomorrow. I'll answer everything tomorrow." He said.

"Okay." She sighed before cuddling closer to him and finally fell asleep after an exhausting day.

Azron waited for her to sleep which was only a matter of minutes before he could finally get some peace. He gently kissed her head before falling asleep.

—————

Please vote!

Questions of the chapter:

1-What kind of business do you think Azron had in the hotel?

2-Do you like fruits?

3-What's you're a favorite vegetable?