(4)

" Listen." I speak interrupting Solanas loud ass voice. " I don't have to tell you shit. Isn't that what you said last time I saw you?" I ask her with a blank face. As she looks dumbfounded at me.

Alexa noticing the tension grabs my free hand and squeezes it. That's all it takes for me to look away from solana then walk towards the wedding crew. " What a bitch." Alexa speaks out.

    I nod my head with a tiny smile on my face. This girl. " Definitely that's why we couldn't last in the long run."

" Y/n ! We were just talking about you !" Doja yells as I get closer to the huddled up group. " Yeah well I was just thinking why are we all just standing here. Let's play some ball." At that everyone puts their game faces on.

   " Y/n just remember you were the one that took us away from our talking. So when you lose don't go crying to mommy." Darren exclaims. Quickly we decide that cousins will go against gfs/bfs.As our 'friendly' game of ball begins.

" Oh trust me Y/n will not go crying to that woman." Alexa says as she runs to me. ' damn my gf is hot when she says things like that.' I think to myself as she runs towards me. Picking up her hands to block me. " You know your teams on offense right now right?" I ask her as she begins to shuffle her feet in an intimidating manner.

    Her face scrunches for a second in thought. Then she realizes. " Shit." She whispers. I laugh as she begins to run after her teammate. Normani, Doja's girlfriend has the ball now and Alexa is jumping up and down excitedly. Deciding not to just let Alexa win without a fight i bring my hands up to block her from receiving the ball from a teammate.

  The game goes on rather nicely with a score of 57-40 at the end. With the cousins winning obviously...

     Doja, Megan, Rih, Sean, and myself all huddle up for our victory chant. " WE ARE - WE ARE - RUNING ON !" We yell together with our hands together as we jump. 

Back when all of my cousins were civil with each other we would always come out and play ball together. But of course Sean with his celebrity drama. And Meg with her attitude, many fights within our little cousin group was caused. But that never stopped us from sticking together. 

   " Hey Y/n ! How come you didn't come say hi to me before we started the game huh?" Rih asked me as Rocky dabbed her face with a towel. Smiling at the couple I shrugged my shoulders ," I don't know Rih how come you didn't come see me when you were in my city ?" I ask her with a smirk. Knowing damn well she was in my area two months ago. She rolls her eyes in defeat but nonetheless opens her arms for a hug.

    " Hey now come on what about me Y/n/n ?!" Meg yells out obnoxiously as she pulls my arms away from Rih. I hug Meg and give her a kiss on the forehead. " Yeah sorry about that cuz." I laugh at the girl as I ruffle the top of her head.

   " Y/n . Who is miss thing walking over here ?" Meg asks me with knitted eyebrows. " Yeah who is she?" Rocky asks after winking at me with a joking smile. Rih quickly hits his shoulder and shoves him.

    " Yeah you're right she is fine. Maybe she can come to bed with me tonight." Rih grins in response with a ' I won' face. Rocky pouts at Rihs' statement then sits with the others on the nearby bench.

   " Hi babe." Alexa smiles as she reaches us engulfing me in a side hug. I respond by draping my arm along her shoulder. " Alexa this is Rihanna or Rih for short. And the one with the RBF is Megan." I introduce my two cousins to Alexa.

    Meg squints her eyes and shakes her head, " Girl if you don't just shut the fu-"

Rihanna places her hand on Megs mouth cutting her off  then says," So Alexa how do you know my cousin ?" Alexa was about to respond immediately but i gave her a smile letting her know that I would 'take' this one this time.

They say practice makes perfect so why not rehearse the lie. " She's my girlfriend."

A/n ~

Sorry I know it took awhile but i've been busy 😞 But i'm starting to pick up my rhythm with this book so bare with me. Short update this time but the next will be worth while. Thanks for reading !