(5)

" Wait- so you mean to tell me this fine ass beautiful woman is your girlfriend Y/n ?" Meg asks me as she wipes her eyes in disbelief. As if rubbing them would make Alexa disappear and prove that I in fact do not have a hot girlfriend.

  " Why is that so hard to believe Megan ?" Alexa challenges with a stern face. I swear if looks could kill-

   Meg shakes her head and dumbly responds ," Um you're right. Y/n isn't ugly i'll give her that. So congrats to you both." She smiles at us as she walks towards the bench. Where her new boyfriend I assume, is sitting.

" Sorry about her." Rihanna returns after awhile. " She doesn't get out much. And when she does she's looking for a new baby daddy."

" Or mommy." I laugh winking at Alexa. To which she blushes. Which does not go unnoticed by Ri. " How are you and Rocky ?" I ask Ri as i stuff my hands in my pockets, and sway on the balls of my feet. Alexa watching silently from my left side.

Ri's eyes glitter for a moment as she looks off into the distance. " Actually it's going great. We have some news to tell the whole family. But -- before you ask. No you'll wait to hear it with the others." She laughs at my dumbfounded face.

" Come on now Ri. You know very well i'm your favorite. The others don't have to know." I wink at her. Alexa navigates her hand into my pocket and pulls out my hand. Interlacing our fingers together.

" No I want my business to be like how you handled your business. By not telling a soul." She laughed out as she motioned towards Alexa and I. "Yeah yeah. I get it let you know first next time."

" Damn right, you better. " Rocky adds walking up to us and placing his hands around Rihanna. " I told her we should've told more people but she wanted to surprise y'all." Alexa speaks up. Formulating yet another story on spot. Damn someone get this girl her Oscar already. I nod my head in agreement.

" Yeah that was my fault i'll admit. Plus you know how my mom is Ri. Still homophobic and shit." I shrug out. Trying to not seem fazed by my mothers lack of support for my way of life.

" Yeah you're right. Sorry but your moms a bitch. Me , Meg, and Doja were already planning on whooping her ass. But since we have a very special guest." Ri stops and winks at Alexa. " We'll try to calm our nerves for the moment." I laugh at her words. As i think of the three taller women taking on my short stack of a mother.

" I mean I don't mind—" Alexa snickers.

" Damn Y/n you found yourself a bold one here. Don't break her heart. She'll kill you." Rocky laughs at first then says with a straight face. Ri slaps his stomach then whispers something in his ear. " Ok we gotta go Y/n your sister said she wanted everyone back by 3." Rocky states as he grabs Rihs' right hand and guides her through the grass onto the sidewalk.

   " Yeah Y/n don't break my heart."

~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~

" Can you pass the macaroni please?" Alexa asks my mom nicely with a smile. As if she didn't floor her the other day with her comeback. My mother looks up from her plate in disgust.

" You can get it yourself. You have arms." She replies as she grabs the bowl Alexa was just asking for and serves herself a serving. I roll my eyes at the woman.

" Maybe if you were just a decent human being—" I start but Alexa stops me by putting her pointer finger on my lips. " Shh." she whispers in my ear.

" She's not worth it." She adds with a warm side hug and a kiss to my cheeck. I instantly heat up at the feeling of the small ounce of affection. I'm totally eating this up. The thought of having a girlfriend to actually do things with.

Might as well fully commit to my role as Alexa's girlfriend.

" Can you both take the pda down a notch." My mother speaks up.

My chair makes a loud screeching noise as I push myself back in my seat quickly. " I'm done with your shit. You homophobic asshole. And you ! You ! and You ! If you all really cared like you say you do you would be standing up for me like Alexa does. But a stranger—" I stop there already having enough of the smug faces of the people that are supposed to be my main supporters.

" My girlfriend and I will be staying at a hotel for now. Oh and don't come looking for me. I'll be here for your wedding Kehlani but after that. I'm done. " I shout out to my sister, her fiancé, and my dad. My mother I couldn't care less about her.

" Let's go babe. " I say as I pull Alexa's seat out for her. I then guide her upstairs by placing my hand on her lower back.

This is a literal shit show.

——/————-/——-

Not proofread. I'm sorry i make lots of promises about updating. I'm trying. :( but who is up for a chapter of Alexa's POV?!