ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ғɪᴠᴇ | ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

sadie felt as if she was about freeze. it was cold, really cold. the night breeze was biting at her pale skin. despite having a thick blanket over her,the temperature irritated her; a lot more than it normally would seeing as it affected her sleep.

this wasn't a surprise. it was december after all.

she curled up on her side facing the wall, the blanket covered her from the neck down to her toes. she kept her eyes shut, hoping to fall asleep.

everytime she made a single move, the sheets immediately went cold. the ginger stayed still for ten minutes until she decided it was warm enough to move again.

she heard the door creaking open and then shutting close. she didn't bother lifting her head. she knew who it was.

the sound of shuffling followed, before it abruptly stopped. she felt someone sit next to her on the bed before sneaking under the blanket and cuddling themselves next to sadie.

arms wrapped around around the smaller girls torso, and a pair of warm lips met with the girls now flushed cheeks.

sadie turned her body around to meet a pair of brown eyes. "what took you so long?" she pouted "it's like 2am." Y/N chuckled placing a peck on her girlfriends forehead. "it's only 11, love."

Y/N pressed kissing all over sadie's face as she closed her eyes and relaxed into the touch. "Your cold" Y/N hummed. the red-head could only shrug, urging her girlfriend to continue her previous actions.

Y/N pulled her closer, tangled her legs with the other girl and rested her head on top of sadie's. sadie sighed contentedly, happily curling into the girls chest.

they let the comfortable silence linger between them for a while, enjoying the feeling of each other's arms. sadie felt herself about to fall asleep but before that she caught Y/N's lips into a sweet kiss. "i love you."

"i love you too."