How He Asks You Out

Gibbs- It was the end of a case when he told you that he wanted you to come over so you could talk. When you got there he was in the basement but no surprise there. He was working on his boat when he heard you come downstairs. He actually stopped working on his boat to talk to you. He got really close to you not that you cared. After like a minute he asked if you would be his girlfriend. Obviously you said yes so you spent the night while cuddling.(Even though he doesn't seem like the cuddling type)

McGee- During the case you were put in protective custody. McGee was told to watch over you. He also was told to take you anywhere you wanted to go. Unfortunately you couldn't stay at your own house so you had to stay somewhere else. Gibbs had told you that you were going to stay with McGee. On your way to McGee's house when you asked him if you could go to your dance studio after going to your house to get clothes. Of course he had to agree but he also wanted to see you dance again. About an hour after your personal dance practice you left. When you both got in the car he had asked if you would like to go out on a date as his girlfriend. You said yes and you were excited. Although you told him that you wanted to wait until after they found your brother's killer. 

DiNozzo- He had been helping you with your break up. After about a month he just flat out asked you to be his. You took a few seconds to register what he said but you did say yes. (Sorry that it's shorter than the others)

Reeves- It was after operation Willoughby. You guys went to lunch as friends. He had gotten you a piece of cake that said "Will you be my girlfriend" on top of it. You thought it was an adorable way to ask. Also there was no way you would say no to Clayton. So even though you went to lunch as friends you left in a relationship and that's all that matters.

Jimmy- You and Jimmy had just found something that basically solved the case. After that Jimmy was being really quiet so you asked if he was ok. That's when he asked you but since he so nervous he stuttered a lot. You thought that it was adorable but you also said yes immediately.

Torres- You and Torres had to go undercover as a married couple. It made both of you realize that you had feelings for each other and you both asked each other at the same time. It was really cute and you both said yes at the same time too.