19. Popular boyfriend

Hello guys.

Long time no update! Hahahaha!

Sorry for the very long wait. Blame my laziness haha.

Hope you're not mad <3

~~~

"What? You're going to be a model?" I surprisingly asked thru my phone. It's been six months since I visited Seoul. I already graduated from high school and I'm in my first year of College. Kris and I have been communicating a lot through our cellphones and no matter how far we are, we still care for each other.

"Yup. I'll be helping my mom and dad's company, you know their clothing line and I'll just have to model their designs." He said.

"Wow. Then, that's great." I smiled and agreed. Kris fits to become a model because he's handsome, cool and tall. He's perfect to be a model.

"You're okay with me being a model?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why not? That's really cool." I said happily.

"You think so?" He answered in a happy tone.

"Yeah. Of course."

"Then.. How will you feel when I'll start on gaining some girl fans?" He asked and chuckled.

"Nothing." I said in a bored tone.

"What? Really? You're not threatened or anything?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I trust you." I smiled

"Thank you, Suzy. I also trust you too.."

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"Do you think that I can really be a model?"

"Yes."

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, because you're tall and.." I paused. 

"And what?" He asked.

"Hmm.. Nothing." I chuckled. I don't want to tell him that he's handsome.

"What? I know there's still something that you should say."

"Nothing." 

"Say it."

"Well.. I don't want to say it."

"Hey! Say it now, Suzy."

"No."

"Say it."

"Fine. Well.. You're handsome. There! Happy now?" I sighed and I felt that my cheeks heatened up. 

"Very happy! Don't be shy to admit that I'm handsome because I already know it." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes because of his conceited attitude.

"You're so conceited." 

"Because that's true. I'm handsome." He chuckled.

"Alright. Mr. Handsome. That's enough praising yourself." I sighed and shook my head.

"Don't worry, you're beautiful." He said seriously. My cheeks heatened up of what he just said and I don't know what to say.

"Are you listening? My beautiful girlfriend?" He chuckled.

"Hey! Stop that already." I said in an annoyed tone and he just laughed.

"You're really cute, Suzy. I know you're blushing right now." He chuckled.