The origins

Back when the land of Fer.al was created, another breathtaking world was born. The Fer.al Discord Server, which floats on one of the floating islands. One day, one of the members Art, decided to create another island, but it ended up on planet Sylphia with a tiny portal to the Fer.al Server. And this island is now known to us as DiscussionLand.
But how did it all begin? Some of the sparks visiting the Server fell in this little portal to Discussion, And some stayed there for who knows how long.
DiscussionLand has multiple deities who have full control over the island. The most known ones are Vultura, Euch, Art (since Art created the island) And Taly. Vultura often claims that Taly is only a minor discussion-deity And Taly often calles them a SmurfBuffoon or an Olive Sniffer because of that.

The scientific name olive sniffer comes from when Centaurus brought up the smell of olives.
-Olives smell so bad.- said Centaurus.
After that, Olfers ate 42 olives to spite Yasta, who ate 24. Yasta ate the entire tree, which left everyone flushed.
- I don't sniff olives so i can't agree nor disagree.-stated Vultura later.

This is the story for the scientific name "Olive sniffer". It's a term used for DiscussionLand Citizens who do sniff olives, or claim that they don't sniff them. (Vultura is probably the second one, but who knows what secrets they might be hiding.)

There are a few stages of entering DiscussionLand, too.
The first stage, when you see everyone's chaos And you are really confused. There are a few things you should know if you are part of this category. We laugh with the 😭 emoji, and if your message leaves everyone flushed (😳) it probably means something good. (Probably, except if you sent something that's too cursed for discussion which is a VERY rare thing)

The second stage is when you sometimes pop in DiscussionLand, show us a few photos then leave.

Who are we??
the third stage of course, the tired regulars who Live in DiscussionLand and Will stay up late in there, just like I'm doing with this book.

Oh and Dyno. Let's not forget about Dyno. It's a bot who Will yeet you if you swear or spam.

Anyway, you probably want to look through the adventures of the discussion regulars dont you?