Kiss Me

On the 14 of February Isabella ask me to be her valentine. Which it was a trick but, I didn't know that. She gave me so chocolate and card. When I started to read the card it said "Tricked you and you fell for it !"

     I was so mad for a long time at her.  The next day I was getting ready for school and i had on a short sleeve that the back was torn with a short skirt with leggings. Isabella looked though the window and gave me a little and smirk.

     At school I walked in a felt a hard push that made me fall back. I looked up and there she was. Isabella was standing in front of me laughing. I don't understand why she love making fun of me. Today for the first time I talked to the guy I liked. His name is Hayden. He walked up to my locker and waited until I shut it. " Hey " I heard in a deep voice. Then she came up behind him a turned him around and kissed him. After she left he turned and said '' i'm sorry about that, I don't know what came over me and I'm sorry that you had to see that.''  After she left and he was over that he asked " Do you i meen you don't have to but if you want to you can meet me somewhere and we can go and see a movie."  Noticing that he was talking to me I froze in shock. After a minute I independent a blurted out with "sure were do you want to meet at? "

     As we entered he asked what I wanted to see. I said that I don't care as long as I'm with you. He said two for and then I couldn't hear as he told the man in his ear. We choose a seat near the back. The movie came on and he choose a scary movie. Near the middle he put his arm around me and I cuddled up close to him. Before I noticed we were making out during the movie. We missed the ending of the movie.

     The next day we walked beside each other. Isabella got so jealous. She was following us around the school for the pasted three days. We met after school at my house. He met my parent which they insisted for him to stay for dinner. After dinner we went outside and went for a walk. We set down on a cold and wet bench. He kissed me and said that he loved me.

     The rest of the night I was stuck with three words n my head. Why did he have to tell me so soon. I mean I fell the same way but why not later when we really know each other.

     The last day of the week is the best, Friday. Today I told him that I loved him back. He kissed me right away. I'll always love you too.