CHP - I.

●○● A/N: Hellooooooo! Welcome back to yet another fanfiction! A few of you might already be familiar with this story, as it was submitted in the KimCop Fic Exchange hosted in AO3. If so, hi again! Here's a cookie for your efforts~ 🍪  The prompt was requested by a lovely friend of mine during the fic exchange, and writing this for her was an honor. You may already be familiar with the title as well... Cinderella, and yes, this is a fanfiction parody on a modern Cinderella story with a little KimCop twist! So if you're here, I appreciate you checking my book out.

For an idea on which movie this story is based off about- it's based on the 2004 Cinderella movie, starring Hilary Duff. Of course, there have been major changes made and I guess we can call this Copterella instead.

BOOK STARTED: July, 21, 2021.
BOOK ENDED: July, 26, 2021.

- To Random Thoughts. ♡︎

●○●

"...Bas, what the actual fuck are you wearing?"

"What do you mean? It's my astronaut suit, obviously. Well, besides the suit. The helmet pulls off the look." Bas grinned, tapping a hand at the helmet he was wearing, the black visor so shiny to the point that Copter could see his own exasperated expression in it, "Isn't it awesome? It's legit."

"Take it off, you're an embarrassment." Copter groaned, turning away and leaning back into the headrest, his hands drumming impatiently against the steering wheel,  "And hurry the fuck up because we're already late."

"What do you mean an embarrassment? I was thinking of wearing this to the masquerade event."

"You know it's called masquerade for a reason? Take that off already." Copter snapped. 

His tie was already feeling irritating around his neck and Copter just wants to scream. He was late today, in everything; blame the late-night shift in the restaurant yesterday. If he hadn't been forced to work for such long hours, he wouldn't have spent so long studying after work to catch up on his pending assignments, to the point that he slept through the alarm the next day. Therefore, Copter was late in picking his friend up, who usually gets to university with Copter for a while now, considering how he hadn't earned his license yet.