Chapter ten

TW: Swear words

Tecna was right. Stella is absolutely pissed off. She might have gotten her beauty sleep, but she didn't get any food in her stomach. On top of that, there's no coffee left. This is a disaster.

"And why the fuck did none of you think to wake me up?!" Stella exclaims, really angry.

Tecna gives them all a look that says "I told you there was a ninety-one percent chance that she would get mad".

The Fairy of Music sighs. "Look, Stell, we thought you would just get angry if you didn't get your beauty sleep" Musa defends herself.

The Fairy of the Shining Sun huffs at that. "You could at least have brought some food for me! And who in the name of Solaria took the last drop of coffee?!" Stella exclaims, having enough of this day already.

Everybody looks at Valtor. He raises an eyebrow at that. "Oh, come on. I need coffee too, you know. Especially after a long night trying to sleep on that awful thing you call couch" he says in an irritated tone.

Musa just snorts at that. "Serves you right, Valtor" she says as she laughs a bit. Valtor rolls his eyes at that.

Meanwhile, Bloom glares at her. "Musa" she says in a warning tone. Yes, Bloom has actually gotten used to Valtor. She wouldn't exactly call him a friend, but he did help them save her parents and their planet Domino. That's right, the very place that Valtor helped destroy. Isn't life a funny thing?

"Anyway, I actually wanted to talk to all of you about something" the Fairy of the Dragon Flame then says. Everybody looks at her, curious. What does Bloom want to say?

"Domino is hosting a party tonight, and my parents want me to attend. So I was wondering if you would all like to come? Of course, you guys are invited, too" Bloom says, smiling as she looks at Y/N, Laura, Vera and even Valtor.

Stella's mood has suddenly improved - she's smiling while clapping her hands. "Yay, party! That means shopping!" she exclaims in a happy tone. Everybody groans. Please, not the shopping. Anything but shopping.

"Stella, do we really have to? We have so many dresses already" the Fairy of Waves asks as she sighs. There's no space in their closet anymore because of all of Stella's shopping trips.

Stella huffs. "Of course we have to, Layla. We have to look absolutely perfect! Besides, I bet that Y/N, Vera and Laura don't have any dresses" she says as she gestures to the three girls who nod at that. They obviously didn't pack any dress with them - they can't predict the future.

"Perfect! Let's go shopping, then!" Stella exclaims. However, Musa stops her.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Stell? Or are you fine with Valtor shopping dresses with us?" she says in a joking tone while crossing her arms.

Valtor facepalms at that comment. By the Great Dragon, there is no way that he is going shopping with teenage girls!

Stella just smirks. "Well, I'm sure Valtor will need some new clothing. He can't go to Domino looking like that" she says as she gestures to him. Valtor is a bit insulted. Just a bit, though.

Vera can't help but question the situation of the once lost realm called Domino. "Um, not to sound stupid, but isn't Domino covered in ice? And have you found your real parents, Bloom?" she asks, confused yet curious.

Bloom can't help but smile at that. Right, they don't know. "Actually, not only did we save my parents, but we also saved Domino! With Valtor's help, of course. At first, my parents were not happy to see him, but they managed. Well, my mother did, at least. My father still isn't too happy with Valtor" she says as she sighs.

Valtor laughs at that. Ah, yes. King Oritel truly dislikes him.

"Hey, Bloom, will you invite the boys too?" Layla questions, hopeful.

Bloom smiles at her. "I may or may not have invited them already" she says as she winks. Okay, now they definitely have to go to that party.

"Great! Let's go shopping now, then! And let's eat lunch in Magix now that I didn't get any breakfast" Stella states. All the other girls can't help but giggle at her comment.

They then leave the dorm to go and take the Magix Bus. Valtor is not looking forward to this as he's sitting in a corner on the bus, crossing his arms while complaining all the way to Magix. The girls just laugh at him, of course. Y/N gives him a shy yet reassuring smile that it will all be okay. It almost works to improve his mood. Just almost.