My Step Father 6

It took them quite a few minutes until they gave me my baby boy. It was the same way with Jayla when I had her. As soon as I laid my eyes on him for the first time, I fell in love with him instantly. He has some resemblance of Michael, but he looks more like me. Especially, when I was a baby.

"Mama!! Mama! Me wanna see baby brother!" Jayla said running over to me.

Michael was quick to scoop her up.

"Are you excited now that you a big sister?" He asked Jayla who was grinning just as big as her father was.

"Me love baby brother already, daddy. Me want a baby sister and another baby brother." Jayla said just plain as day. No hesitation.

My eyes got huge. I already pushed 2 heifers out of my vagina. I don't think it can take two more.

"You know what, I am loving that idea." Michael said cheerfully. "We just gotta convince mommy. Baby, do you-."

"No, no I don't! Especially not with you." Jayla looked between the both of us confused.

"Go back over there beanie, daddy will be there in a second." Michael put her down and she did what he said.

Then he looked at me.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Answering your question."

"You don't want to have more kids with me?"

"We aren't even together." I scoffed.

"Since when?"

"Since the day you almost fucking killed me and Mikah and when you cheated on me."

"Riley, I didn't cheat on you and you know this. What happened shouldn't have happened. I have been seeing Doctor Vanessa for therapy."

"A female therapist? Doesn't surprise me. Just another vagina you can stick your dick in."  

"Danielle, would you please just stop accusing me of stuff that isn't true!? I would admit if I cheated on you."

"Admit it then. Admit that you slept with Brooke again or was thinking about sleeping with her again."

"I can't admit to anything that's not true. Why can't you just believe me? I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. No one else. If I wanted to love Brooke Mikah wouldn't be here. I only slept with her once and times way before that you know this."

"Let me just let whores pull down my pants letting them suck my dick randomly."

"She didn't suck my dick! If you were really there then you wouldn't be acting like a total bitchy brat." Michael snapped.

"And if you were really a grown ass man who really loves me, you wouldn't have let that whore touch you at all! But guess what? News flash. You did!"

"Your ass is so fucking lucky that you have people surrounding you and that you just gave birth."

"What? Are you going to try and kill me again?"

"No, I apologized for that. I would take you on this bed, against the wall, on the chair, on the couch, any place in here that's fuckable, I would fuck you so hard until you begged me to stop. Then I would think about it." He stopped and took a deep breath. "I love you and I want to be with you. No one makes me feel the things that I feel when I'm with you." 

I didn't respond to him. Nope, instead I started breastfeeding my son.  

"Have you heard anything about the divorce yet?"