•Grounded•

•Third person POV•

"Wait- So are we actually grounded? Like, for real this time?" Dream asked cuddling her kitten in arms.

"Don't worry love, it won't be that ba-" Death was cut off by an angry nightmare.

"No, actually do be worried! You know what could of happened to you two-!? Sure you're immortal but that doesn't mean people can't hurt you! That was very inmature for both of you, now, until I come up with a punishment, none of you two get to leave." The tired god sighed.

"Don't you think that's a little harsh?" Time placed her hand of her hip and looked at the god.

"Wait- can you even ground me? I'm not even you're child." Techno asked confused yet with a bit of hope, Dream only gave him a betrayal look.

"Techno shut up, at this point you are our son and  I am sure death would agree, you two acted without thinking and gave us all a hard time, so yes, you will also be grounded." Daydream rubbed his eyes tiredly.

The two young gods sighed.

"Also get up from the floor." The god of life said as he walked out his daughters temple.

The other gods followed leaving Phil with the two young gods.

"Are you mad?" Dream asked placing patches on her bed.

"Nah- It was kind of funny seeing L'manburg chase you, but, being an adult requires me to be responsible so I'll say a 5/10" Phil chuckled slightly.

-----

The time for dinner came and two specific gods were expected to be at dinner.

They both walked lazily towards the room where dinner was always hold at.

"Great. Now that we all are here, dinner can start, we'll discuss the punishment afterwards." Time clapped her hands and a soft piano music started.

"Hey dream... Where is the music coming from...?" Techno whispered at his friend who sat at his side.

"I think one of the mortals owns them something so they trapped them here... But I am not sure..." She whisoered back.

They both ate akwardly and the elder gods seemed to notice.

As the "adults" talked Dream and Techno were in their own world.

"Hey, should I move my temple upground? It's getting boring to always see the same thing..." Dream asked Techno who took a bite from a piece of bread.

"I don't know... It would be nice to see the clouds. Also, why is it under ground again?"

"Well, mortals are desperate for love, and well, we were at L'manburg, so I hid it underground, but I also miss the sky alot." Dream sighed taking a sip from her cup.

"It would be fun to mess with mortals again-" A cough that was clearly made to catch their attention, ending there their whispered conversation.

Catching the attention of both gods, Nightmare spoke, "Would you like to share you're thoughts with the rest of us?" he smiled.