┊͙ our little secret

Synopsis : you and Hunter have been romantically seeing one another in private; a certain she-demon is hoping to expose this to the emperor as part of her vengeance on the golden guard for her constant belittlement. But, will her subservient minions succeed in evidencing this? 🌻

Side note:
                   this oneshot takes place before the episode
                     'knock, knock, knockin' on hooty's door' as
                     well as the episodes after that
                 the parts (part 1 & 2) are for reader to
take a break from reading

w a r n i n g s :
→ long chapter
→ slightly suggestive
(mostly as a joke)

Word count: 6020

______________________________________________

       ⇢ ˗ˏˋ our little secret ˊˎ-

꒰⚘꒱

Part 1

BOOM!

Luminous, scintillating tangerine and turquoise sparks erupted, releasing a thick, vast smog into the atmosphere.

From a distance, a certain, petite she-demon was wandering around the corridors when she was alerted by the overhearing of mass commotion.
Rushing to the window, her cherry-red iris surveyed the area below, identifying an explosion that occurred at the side of the fortifications surrounding the fortress.

Affrighted yet head-strong, all the castle guards around the entrance gate left their post. Hastily, they trooped towards the disruption - preparing to dual an intruder who dared to be foolhardy enough to trespass on royal premises so audaciously.

However, such imprudence they had for falling prey to the distraction you and your boyfriend had premeditatedly carried out. The friendly ruckus was nothing but a mere diversion for you both to exit with the least amount of detection from anyone in the castle.

"Why, those fools..!" Kikimora exclaimed, watching from the window as the guards gathered around the fumes.
Idiotically, they fought one another, under the impression that they were catching the perpetrator.

You and Hunter sniggered, speedily soaring out of the unattended gates via his mechanical staff.

The petite she-demon caught a glimpse of you two ascending past the smoke; but failed to catch your faces due to the heavy smoke entering her field of view.
Analytical, Kikimora narrowed her eyes, having a inkling on who the two misfits may've been...

The Owl House

Landing on the whimsical, coral-orange grass, you elegantly stepped off the elongated sceptre. Naturally, you awaited Hunter to do the same but you could see that he was already preparing to fly out again.

You frowned a little, glum at the idea of him leaving.
"Hunter..." you vocalised, reaching for him.

Alarmed, your boyfriend rotated his head to see you.