The "forever" break up

Nishinoya stared to sweat with a nervous look on his face.He felt like crying as Shrek stared into his eyes."I'm sorry Shrek it didn't mean anything."Shrek started to cry as he yeeted Nishinoya out of the house.Nishinoya banged on the door,trying to get Shrek to let him in.Shrek was shaking in his boots wondering if he should call his ex Dababy and try to get back together with him.As the phone rang Shrek waited in anticipation.Dababy picked up the phone only to hear Shreks sobs.Dababy then screamed "LETSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO into therapy mode!"Dababy put on his therapist cosplay and asked Shrek "Wasssssssssuuuupppppp?"Shrek took a deep breath annd said"I kicked my manz out and now i regret it." Dababy was silent for a minute,but then started to speak" Dang bro LETSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO get something to drink.The other end end of the line stayed silent until Shrek said"Trying to get back with you was a more terrible idea then yeeting Nishinoya out."Shrek then hung up.Shrek felt torn,should he chase after Nishinoya or run from all his problems?Meanwhile Nishinoya was in his mom's shower screaming"FROM THE TOP MAKE IT DROP THATS SOME-"His mom knocked on the bathroom door telling him someone was at the door waiting for him.Nishinoya got out the shower,and got dressed.He went to open the door."Shrek?"