At my doorstep

Shrek had a boombox on his shoulders like in those cheesy hallmark movies.and was singing the words to my heart will go on.Nishinoya looked at Shrek with teary eyes and said"We skipped the part where my black friend told me to get a man,and where my father wanted me to move back home."The music screeched to a halt.Shrek gadped with tears in his eyes"Your father wants you to move back home?"Nishinoya went inside and got a stepstool.He came back outside and placed the stepstool infront of Shrek.Nishinoya then climed onto the stepstool and slapped Shrek.After a second Nishinoya said "Fool i said we skipped that part."Shrek gave Nishinoya a confused look"What part?"Nishinoya looked a Shrek with Kenma's serious face"Fool."Shrek shook it ok and started to speak"That's besides the point Nishinoya I-."Suddenly there was a crash that interrupted him.Nishinoya rushed inside to see what happened.They run inside to see Tanaka in a pretty pink fairy princess outfit surrounded by broken glass.Turns out Tanaka broke into Nishinoya's house for some sweet succulent ✨croissants✨,and ended up breaking Shrek and Nishinoya's two second anniversary plate.Nishinoya ran upstairs,and after a minute he ran back down in a maid coustume.He then started to clean the glass.Shrek made the lip bite face at Nishinoya while Tanaka climed through the window and fell into the bushes below.Shrek then started to drag Nishinoya to the bedroom so they can play a game of uno.                      Ya'll thought they were gonna do the nasty didn't ya'll?