004

Y/N's eyes shot open and she immediately went to feel her throat. There was a mark. The same mark she thought she was born with. Obviously if she would have her throat slit? She would remember, right? She looked around and saw that she was on the couch. When did she get here?

"Ah! You're awake," Wilbur said as he walked into the room with a cup in his hand. He handed it over to Y/N and it had tea in it. He set down a tray with assorted ingredients she could add to it, "You slept in a little bit. I figured you needed it so I left you be."

"What? What about work? Dreams gonna be so disappointed," Y/N started freaking out a little and quickly got up, "You should've woke me up!"

Wilbur laughed a little and sighed, "You are adorable," he smirks, "Mistress, but Dream and I had already talked it over. He said you deserved the rest as well and gave you the day off." Wilbur pulled out a piece of paper from his pants pocket and gave it to her. Y/N took it and quickly read over it. Letting out a sign of relief and putting it down before rubbing her eyes.

"That's good. I'm glad he's not mad since I forgot to send him a message saying when I got home. And stop calling me that, I will blush."

"I took care of that as well," he said as he walked from the living room into her bedroom. "I'll always take care of you, Y/N." He called out. Grabbing some powders and berries and walking back out to the living room. Crouching and sitting on his knees in front of her, "May I?" He gestures towards her neck and she stops before nodding.

"Yes, and I know you will Wilbur. That's supposed to be my job. I'm supposed to take care of you," Y/N said as she lifts her head up but boops Wilbur on the nose. He chuckles before mixing the powders and some berries. He puts some on his fingers before rubbing it over her scar, he doesn't know if she has other scars. He wouldn't doubt it since he knows more about her then she does. Then she can remember.

°Flashback to Childhood°

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I'm sorry for not being able to protect you or being there for you when no one else is," Wilbur said as he sat on her windowsill. He and his brothers have to sneak into the castle now if they want to hang out with the princess. The king won't allow her to leave. He calls her cursed.

"Don't worry Y/N!" Techno whisper yelled as he struggled to climb over Wilbur to get into the room, "When we grow up? We are going to overthrow the king!"

"Shhhh!" A smaller boy said as he was behind Techno outside the window, "Not so loud you ninny! They could hear us!"

"Oh Tommy, poor, tiny Tommy," Techno said as he pushed Wilbur out of the way, "that's the point. Even with the warning? He won't see what's coming."

"Tommy? You guys brought Tommy this time?!" Y/N asked with excitement and the other two boys nodded.

"Tommy, this is Princess Y/N, princess? This is my younger brother, Tommy." Wilbur said as he walked over to her bedroom doors. Quietly checking them. They were locked from the outside. Like always.

"HELLO MISS! I LOVE WOMEN!" Tommy yelled before Techno tackled the boy and covered his mouth,

"Idiot! If they find out we are here? She will get in trouble. They'll just kick us out but they will hurt her if you don't shut up!" Techno said.

"Oh, snap, I'm sorry princess. I didn't know," Tommy said after Techno released him. He scratched the back of his head and she shook his head.

"It's ok, my dad is at a conference right now with the nobles. They locked me in today so I couldn't leave." She said as she walked over to her bed and sat down, "But what about you three? Where's your parents at today?"

The boys froze. Of course she wouldn't remember. Every time she dies the boys have to remind her. But there's someone in the process of adopting the boys.

"We don't have parent, Y/N," Wilbur started and Techno continued, "Yeah, we are all on our own right now."

"Though, there is a man in the process of adopting us," Tech said. They don't know his name but he is only a few years older then Wilbur.

"Yeah, but that's ok. Only a few years till they can legally leave and start work," Tommy said, "but I'll still be stuck for awhile."

"How old are you guys? Now that I think about it," Y/N put her finger to her face and tapped her chin while she was thinking, "You guys were never royally introduced. So I don't really know ,icy about you other then your names." She said.

"That's right, let me start it off," Wilbur said, "I am Wilbur and I am the oldest. From youngest to oldest, you have Tommy," he walked over to the blonde haired boy and put his hand on his shoulder, "Tommy is 8. And then there's Techno," he walked over to the pink haired child, "he is 13." Wilbur said as he walked over to Techno. Tech growled at Wilbur.

"If you pat my shoulder I'll punch you."

Wilbur lifted both his hands and walked away from him. Stopping in front of Y/N.

"I am Wilbur, and I am 15. What about you, princess?"

"Me? Oh, right!" She courtesies and smiles, "I am Princess Y/N Sol Skye, daughter of King Skye and I am 18. It's a pleasure to meet you three. I hope that we can all become good friends."

"That's it!" Tommy said as he walked over to her, "if we trained to become knights? We could always be with Y/N!" He laughed and Y/N smiled. Wilbur sighed and Techno groaned.

"Sir Tommy, Sir Techno, and Sir Wilbur. I love the sound of that. I would make you 3 my Paladins and personal knights." Y/N said as they all laughed together.

°Present°

"Wilbur?" Y/N called out and he snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something." He said.

"Thinking about what?" She asked and he smiled up at her before standing up.

"I was just thinking about how I'm getting better at this, ya know, mixing the powders? You can't even tell it's there now." He put the bowl to the side and wiped his hands on his pants, he was gonna be doing laundry today so he didn't care, "what are the plans today?"

"The greenhouse. We need to start the farm and get bonemeal before the storm hits." Y/N said as she stood up and offered her hand to Wilbur. He took it and put the bowl on the table.

"I'll start building it, you go look for skeletons. There should still be the spawner down in the cave we have under the back room, ok?" Wilbur said and she nodded.

"Ok, I'll go get my items." Y/N said as she left the living room and into the back room. It had different types of armor on stands and different weapons with different ores and varieties.

"Ok," Wilbur walked to the wall and pushed a button. The floor next to the back room opened and in there was a staircase that led down into a bigger room. It had a bunch of doors. He went through one that led to a storage area where he grabbed blocks for building, "I should get this done before nightfall."

Y/N closed the back room door after gearing up in iron and grabbing a bow, some arrows and an axe. She walked down the stairs and into the storage room, "I'll be off Wilbur." She said as she walked over to him, giving him a hug, "I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Ok, just be safe." Wilbur said and she nodded. Y/N left the room and went straight across to an iron door. Pulling the lever and it opened to another stair case going even deeper into the ground.

"I promise." She told herself as she descended into the earth. Torches placed on the wall to keep monsters from spawning, "I promise to be back in time."

Three days till the storm